Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

This first half can only mean one thing.  Benkert comes in and throws for 3 tds, 250 yards to muddy the waters.

That's it? We putting Love back in for the fourth then?

Edited by Norm

Just now, Old Guy said:

I think we are very weak at CB's 5, and 6 tbh. Hope we can get somebody on a waiver claim because the 5th round rookie, Ento and Yiadum are not good and should not be on the field this year. 

It's all about ST's back there. which probably is a good indicator that Ento goes back to PS, since he can't tackle. Youre not finding a complete CB on the waiver wire.. they all need seasoning.

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Nijman finally got smoked by Hughes. Barely touched him.

I think he has been overall pretty good this game.  I'll have to watch the tape* but so far I think I would roster him, TBH.

*Let someone else re-watch the game and tell me what to think about it because I know next to nothing about proper OL play

Just now, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   Jordan Love’s ability to create off script was part of his appeal coming out yet he’s looked much more comfortable playing in structure through two preseason games. His two worst decisions and throws came trying to make a play.

This is exactly why his senior tape was a red flag...and poor accuracy, but mainly the emboldened.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   Jordan Love’s ability to create off script was part of his appeal coming out yet he’s looked much more comfortable playing in structure through two preseason games. His two worst decisions and throws came trying to make a play.

This is actually one of the most encouraging things for me.  Once the game slows down, the off script stuff will come.  I was worried how he'd look within the normal structure of the offense.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm almost happy that the drives didn't quite get there.  Couldn't ask for a better learning experience than what Love has had so far today.  Plenty of good, but enough bad to keep him invested in what went wrong.

Yeah, besides that pick he was pretty solid. Difficult against the starting D in those 2 redzone trips.

• Like 1