Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

Over-under for Packer cuts who get claimed to other 53-man rosters?  Whether it's 1 or 0.5, I'll take the under, I think?  Not sure how many of the 16 PS-spots that they'll go outside to fill.  But I'd guess Gute can pretty much PS-anybody from the existing roster that he wants to keep.  

6 minutes ago, craig said:

Over-under for Packer cuts who get claimed to other 53-man rosters?  Whether it's 1 or 0.5, I'll take the under, I think?  Not sure how many of the 16 PS-spots that they'll go outside to fill.  But I'd guess Gute can pretty much PS-anybody from the existing roster that he wants to keep.  

I will go with over because I think that someone will still give EQ a chance.  He is only 24, and has produced when he can manage to stay healthy, and is given targets.  

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

Thats probably it for Jordan Love until Rodgers gets traded.  Unless he see's mop up time.  He'll likely have all the reps next TC.  How are we doing with what we've seen?  

Still too early to make any predictions on what his career will be.

5 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Thats probably it for Jordan Love until Rodgers gets traded.  Unless he see's mop up time.  He'll likely have all the reps next TC.  How are we doing with what we've seen?  

I'm not too excited TBH but it still seems like the parts are there that we expected.

I also had my back to the TV a lot of the first half, so I reserve the right to change my excitement a bit after I watch that all again

Edited by Norm

9 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

The foundations all seem to be there. How he'll develop will come down to work ethic, coaching....and a bit of luck (such as not suffering any injuries that set him back).

For me the biggest thing for Love was looking like he belonged at all in his first real preseason. The traits are undeniable, the only real question was if the jump in comp would badly expose him as simply an athlete at the position and nothing more. He looks like an NFL QB, and that to me is really all that mattered this preseason.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

If we had to run him out there this season I would like probably be concerned but he’s got 1 more year to get it right so I’ll remain optimistic till he’s our starter. 

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Future stud, no question! Better than Aaron Rodgers in year two, hands down.

4 hours ago, cannondale said:

No. I won't stop. My opinion is allowed here just as much as yours. Get over it

Down and distance and game situations is pretty elementary stuff

Hell, Favre did that a lot throughout his entire career.  Your opinion is indeed allowed but that doesn't mean it's any more or less correct.  If there's a correlation between Favre and Love .. good enough.