Minshew TRADED to the Eagles

Sad People

10 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Interior will be fine if Linder, Norwell and Cann stay healthy. It’s a given Linder gets hurt at some point during the regular season though. Cam and Taylor obviously need to do better in pass protect but I think it’s clear Minshew didn’t do them any favors either. 

Can Ben Bartch take Linder's spot if he goes down?  Urban has been saying good things about Bartch.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Basically it's the plot of Crazy Stupid Love with you choosing a new football team with a semi-related subplot that your QB is a creep.

Is Crazy Stupid Love the one with the mom from Fresh off the Boat and Akwafina? I like her. 

The mom... and Akwafina.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I sincerely feel Gardner Minshew is going to become a folk hero in Philly. He's the type of guy that that fanbase would worship.

Doesn't mean he's good at football - he's not, not by a longshot - but his persona will fit with that group.

You could be right, ET.  I was thinking he would fit in perfectly in Chicago too before they drafted Fields.  The fans would have loved him there too.

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I'm really curious what they want for Ertz. Maybe its too much?

If the Eagles valued Ertz as a 6th round pick, you really think someone wouldn't have traded for him by now?

Howie isn't going to sell low. Ertz is more valuable to our team on the roster than a 2022 6th round pick. They probably aren't taking less than a 4th for Ertz. Whether or not that is fair I don't know, but if it was just a 5th someone would have traded for him by now.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If the Eagles valued Ertz as a 6th round pick, you really think someone wouldn't have traded for him by now?

Howie isn't going to sell low. Ertz is more valuable to our team on the roster than a 2022 6th round pick. They probably aren't taking less than a 4th for Ertz. Whether or not that is fair I don't know, but if it was just a 5th someone would have traded for him by now.

I agree with you, im just commenting to Sammy if he was available(which he is) for a similar value as what we received in draft picks then he would be on our team. It makes sense that they want to hold him and wait for more if they can get it. They can always trade him for a 6th at the deadline if all else fails

23 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Will I be seeing you at the game week 1?

Under no circumstances will I put any money in Cal McNair's pocket. As soon as he's gone, I'll buy a PSL and season tickets.

So... no.

I am down to meet up for lunch/dinner one day - Houston is low key one of the better food cities in the US, and I know a few really good spots:

https://preview.houstonchronicle.com/dining/houston-dining-scene-recognized-in-time-s-16326909

Depending on your appetite (steak, BBQ, Indian, Asian, crawfish, etc) I have several suggestions to go to, along with a nice tour of some fun beer gardens to get a few drinks at... And I'm always down for good food.

So, lmk. 😁

• Like 2