Minshew TRADED to the Eagles

Sad People

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Under no circumstances will I put any money in Cal McNair's pocket. As soon as he's gone, I'll buy a PSL and season tickets.

So... no.

I am down to meet up for lunch/dinner one day - Houston is low key one of the better food cities in the US, and I know a few really good spots:

https://preview.houstonchronicle.com/dining/houston-dining-scene-recognized-in-time-s-16326909

Depending on your appetite (steak, BBQ, Indian, Asian, crawfish, etc) I have several suggestions to go to, along with a nice tour of some fun beer gardens to get a few drinks at... And I'm always down for good food.

So, lmk. 😁

I’ll buy your ticket.....

But pwny is going as well. I’m just flying in for the day, I won’t be in Houston for long. Get there at like 8 AM central time and leave at 6 PM central time. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’ll buy your ticket.....

Appreciate the offer, but no thanks.

But pwny is going as well.

Yeah, he and I have chatted, we're definitely getting some grub one day.

Get there at like 8 AM central time and leave at 6 PM central time. 

Very efficient - I think NRG has a St Arnold's booth in there (or is that Minute Maid Park? I forget). I do know that NRG has a few BBQ stands with some good brisket tacos and an incredible BBQ baked potato...

It's money in Cal's pocket, but if you're experiencing Houston, it's worth it. 

Have fun!

5 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Thought he'd be worth a mid round pick. A backup witht starting upside is pretty rare. 

Yeah, it's honestly a pretty solid deal for the Eagles even if he's just a competent back up QB given 2 years left on the deal and hte low salary. 

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

So he is a backup QB... got it. We are all on the same page.

The sad part is that Jalen Hurts will probably be up and down the first 6 weeks, Sirianni will feel the pressure to bring in Minshew Magic week 7 against us, and he will dart our defense for 7 TD's like Foles did then become the starter, lol.

philly-special-statue-3.jpg?w=1000&h=600