Ravens RB JK Dobbins tears ACL; Out for season

This is a big set back. I believe we will be okay in the rush department. Yet, I see us adding a body to our roster. 

Gurley came for a visit and I’m not opposed honestly at this point. Read an article naming off Duke Johnson & Bell. Please no Bell. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

This is a big set back. I believe we will be okay in the rush department. Yet, I see us adding a body to our roster. 

Gurley came for a visit and I’m not opposed honestly at this point. Read an article naming off Duke Johnson & Bell. Please no Bell. 

Bell took a dig at Andy Reid. His Harbaugh ties run deep and they're friends. Bell has burned his bridges. 

• Like 1

Bell is one of the greatest receiving RBs I have ever seen. I think he could help, because we know we have a guy who can pound it between the tackles on 1st and 2nd down in Gus.  

I don't think Harbaugh would be against signing Bell just because of some old relationship with Andy Reid. Now maybe Bell is just washed up, that's why we wouldn't want him. 

We can't replace Dobbins, who was going to be our all-round RB, but I think we should aim to get someone who can fill in his role that we had planned for him in the passing game. 

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Honestly the biggest takeaway from this should be how does Washington’s field seemingly take an ACL weekly. One of the worst fields in pro sports.

Eh, I don't know why you'd blame the field. Dobbins charged right into two defenders (one who was going low) with no regard for his body. I honestly have no idea what he was doing. You have to protect yourself as a runner. 

2 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Eh, I don't know why you'd blame the field. Dobbins charged right into two defenders (one who was going low) with no regard for his body. I honestly have no idea what he was doing. You have to protect yourself as a runner. 

what is this take?????? lmao like....what??

He's trying to split between 2 defenders and gain more yardage.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

what is this take?????? lmao like....what??

He's trying to split between 2 defenders and gain more yardage.

Yes, I think if a defender is going low, a runner needs to leave his feet and float forward a couple yards, not plant and drive. It seemed as though Dobbins didn't even see the defender, maybe Bozeman shielded his vision of the defender or Dobbins just assumed Bozeman would block him out of the play. Dobbins face is looking forward so it seems he didn't see the low defender.