2021 Defensive Thread

Next two weeks vs CHI and WAS won't tell us much about the defense unless there is a complete meltdown.  Weeks 8 and 9 vs ARI and KC will be really tough match-ups with the injuries.  I am already looking forward to the revival of the "burn it all down" thread in the lead up to week 10.

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Next two weeks vs CHI and WAS won't tell us much about the defense unless there is a complete meltdown.  Weeks 8 and 9 vs ARI and KC will be really tough match-ups with the injuries.  I am already looking forward to the revival of the "burn it all down" thread in the lead up to week 10.

Kevin King will likely be back for a series in the week 8 game. I think we find out next week if we  can plan on seeing Jaire at all this year as well. 

Edited by Old Guy
1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll take 2-2 all day as long as one of the Ws is against the Bears.

• Like 1

Defense played a solid game considering injuries.  Still have some doubts as the QB's GB has faced are mostly bottom half types.  

Winston and Burrow are the only 2 and Winston is rated highly from that week 1 performance.