Cut Tracker

Titans fan 617

PS for Fitzpatrick but honestly, I don’t see him getting much better regardless. Kid just isn’t very good. Not any great traits about him. He’s got plenty of experience so it’s not like he’s some super young rookie who declared after his RS Sophomore year. He spent 4 years in college and basically was living off the hype from his freshman season.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

PS for Fitzpatrick but honestly, I don’t see him getting much better regardless. Kid just isn’t very good. Not any great traits about him. He’s got plenty of experience so it’s not like he’s some super young rookie who declared after his RS Sophomore year. He spent 4 years in college and basically was living off the hype from his freshman season.

Yea it sucks knowing we coulda had St. Brown or Wallace, and also the fact we traded up for him. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hudson making the roster makes this team very one-dimensional at the TE position. We have 3 ways who are basically just blockers and 1 guy who is just a bigger receiver. No kind of versatility at all in that room and that scares me. 

Hopefully some TEs fall through the waivers.. That TE room is hella 1 dimensional