Week 1 - Fins @ Patriots

hrubes20

18 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Kinda interesting that on the depth chart they have Justin Coleman in front of Nik Needham, I really like Needham, he’s been solid the last couple years in the slot and feel like he’s earned that spot, feel like he’s gonna take it over shortly. Also McCourty over Holland at FS, lastly Jaelan Phillips listed as the third team? Hope that doesn’t last.

Coleman and McCourty were Patriots' DB's that played for Coach Flo and must've earned his respect. 

Saw the Fins signed to the practice squad one of the Bengals O-linemen who almost got charged with attempted murder after what happened to Joe Burrow last year. Noooooo

I expect Miami to win but by no means am I over confident that it will happen. I expect our Miami's still rookie QB to keep them in the game and the defense to win it late. Flores has started both of his previous seasons 0 - 2 and I think he breaks that trend tomorrow. Belichick is still plenty good enough to make the game confusing for Tua.

Miami............. 20

Pats................17

Edited by Dolphinmeister

6 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Thought this would be an easy win. It was a difficult win instead. Jones just didn't look like a rookie, he's exactly what the Pats needed to reload after Brady. 

Annoying, but true.  An accurate game manager is what that team needed and he's exactly it.  I would love to see Tua with that kind of protection.  

But honestly, the Oline didn't do as poorly as I thought they would.  I'm more upset with the poor playcalling.  They had some great RPO success on the first drive of both halves, and then went back to it only sparingly.