Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Evans takes awful angles and can't tackle, so I hope they don't try it. Use Long if you need a spy. 

I wouldn't use Evans to spy on him. Murray is to elusive.  Evans would do better with more of a straight forward runner.  
I would use one of the safeties and bring him down as a box safety type and remove Evans all together on those passing downs. 
Evans wouldn't play a lot this game period, unless I want to bring him as a rusher/blitzer. 

Vs the Ravens in the playoffs last year we seen a lot of Dzubnar used and it worked pretty well for the most part 

Lamar did have the 1 big run but curious if they take a similar approach to Kyler

Another thing to watch out for is Kyler is very small, Simmons had a habit last year batting balls down, let’s hope if the Titans D can tip a few balls that they come right into our hands Sunday

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Vs the Ravens in the playoffs last year we seen a lot of Dzubnar used and it worked pretty well for the most part 

Lamar did have the 1 big run but curious if they take a similar approach to Kyler

Another thing to watch out for is Kyler is very small, Simmons had a habit last year batting balls down, let’s hope if the Titans D can tip a few balls that they come right into our hands Sunday

Lamar had 1 big run the moment our idiot DC decided to play man defense 

17 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Legit surprise that it looks like, not only are we keeping 8 WRs, Racey McMath has made the opening 53 man roster. Good for him.

The secret weapon for Sunday lol 

Still early though

Nate Davis and Jones are coming back from Covid 

Vrabel could always make a change on Saturday and add someone if they feel they’ll need a body else where 

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Does us keeping 8 WRs mean we might actually use more than 2 of them at once? 

The depth chart they released used 3 WRs and I wondered if that's what they considered our base personnel for this year. I thought last year's depth chart had 21 personnel instead of 11, but I could easily be wrong.

Super weak at TE so it makes since to either go more 11 personnel than we have in the past or to go more 12 personnel and use more formations with a 6th OL. 

• Like 1