Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Early morning random thought.

Am I wrong in thinking that Khari Blasingame may have a bigger role in our offense than expected? Like I could easily see his role being a “poor man’s” Jonnu for us this year.

Hopefully he does have a bigger role. Good things have happened when we have given him the ball in the past. 

• Like 2

I expect the Cardinals to play a lot of 3 wide. So guys like Farley, Molden and even Fulton are going to have to grow up quick. Evans should hardly play this game unless it’s in a rush package or maybe the occasional early down. We need all the speed and coverage we can get. Jayon and Long are both going to have their hands full with spying Murray and covering Edmonds out of the backfield. Hopkins should always be doubled.

45 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Hopefully he does have a bigger role. Good things have happened when we have given him the ball in the past. 

I don’t see why we can’t give him those “splash plays” (screen pass here, shovel pass there) like we did with Jonnu 2017-2019, that’ll catch the D off guard.