Urban Meyer vax comments leads to investigation

biggie.

Considering multiple HC's have been fired for not being vaccinated, I don't think anything happens in that route. TBH, I don't think it's any difference from cutting a guy/not signing a guy for being a "poor locker room presence", a "distraction" (Tim Tebow, Kaep), or even potential medical issues in their past that would prevent them from playing, because that's essentially what this is.

As one of our coaches loves to say: "Your best ability is availability."

My thoughts that I posted elsewhere.

• Like 4

I'm confused. The Vikings demoted a coach for not being vaccinated...and get PRAISED. And essentially Urban Meyer does absolutely nothing and people are calling for his head. This is a whole lot of nothing. It's honestly a joke...and people are using bias and hate for the guy to spawn this stupidity.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I'm confused. The Vikings demoted a coach for not being vaccinated...and get PRAISED. And essentially Urban Meyer does absolutely nothing and people are calling for his head. This is a whole lot of nothing. It's honestly a joke...and people are using bias and hate for the guy to spawn this stupidity.

I'm with you, this seems like a total non issue.

• Like 2

I don’t blame him. The Covid protocol for unvaccinated players is going to screw some teams over during the season. So yeah, if you have two bubble guys and one of them is vaccinated the other one isn’t, you’re going to take that into consideration. Nothing to do with personal beliefs or lack of freedom of choice. This is a non-issue and probably every team did the same but didn’t go out and say it publicly.

• Like 1