Practice Squad Roster

ARTMONK HOF

https://www.washingtonfootball.com/news/washington-signs-15-players-to-practice-squad 

The Washington Football Team has signed the following players to the practice squad:

• RB Peyton Barber
  • OL Beau Benzschawel
  • DE William Bradley-King
  • WR Antonio Gandy-Golden
  • C Keith Ismael
  • CB Danny Johnson
  • LB Jordan Kunaszyk
  • G Wes Martin
  • LB Jared Norris
  • S Jeremy Reaves
  • DE Bunmi Rotimi
  • T David Steinmetz
  • DT Daniel Wise
  • DT Gabe Wright
  • C Jon Toth

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He's the guy Heiny backed up in the XFL ?

Yes sir! He was also brought in during our rookie minicamp bc we need a QB to throw to the Rookie WRs & UDFAs we brought in. Then, we didn’t keep him after that and kept Montez, which I think was a mistake. I wished Ta’Amu was with us the entire off-season and then now we could add him to our squad.

So sad that Washington did AGG like that. His NFL career is likely over. He isn't going to be called up this year likely at all, if WFT lost a receiver later this year, they'd go out and sign one, or bring back Steven Sims/I.Wright before they called up AGG. Very disappointing.

1 hour ago, theskawks said:

So sad that Washington did AGG like that. His NFL career is likely over. He isn't going to be called up this year likely at all, if WFT lost a receiver later this year, they'd go out and sign one, or bring back Steven Sims/I.Wright before they called up AGG. Very disappointing.

Washington did AGG like what? He’s on our practice squad, his career isn’t over. It’s not even over in DC.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, theskawks said:

What in your mind did he do that makes being added to the practice squad so disrespectful? You think we wouldn’t have made the playoffs last year without his 1 reception for 3 yards???

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:44 PM, RSkinGM said:

Mu sources ( ha ) tell me Moreland is done . Expects him to get work somewhere else. 

Done as in injured? Or just done as in the team is not going to keep him with injury? Or that if he is brought back now while injured he loses a year of playing?

As for work elsewhere? Yup. I also expect him to get work. He's a good corner.

6 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Done as in injured? Or just done as in the team is not going to keep him with injury? Or that if he is brought back now while injured he loses a year of playing?

No offense, but I think we’ll be able to replace Jimmy’s 44 tackles, 1 PD & 1 int. I really liked Jimmy Moreland & I truly understand why you loved him as much or more than most and I do think he should’ve made the team over Darryl Roberts as CB but, I’m thinking that Roberts made it because of his special teams play.

Fuller will be our starting nickel. St. Juste (Juice) looked like the real deal as a CB and will be playing Jimmy’s snaps this year but as an outside corner as our #3 CB. 

I don’t think there’s a drop off in CB play, in fact I think we’ve improved it with Juice bc he just looks like the real deal as an outside corner which allows Fuller to shift to the slot for 60% of his snaps. Juice looks like the corner that we wished Fabian Moreau would develop into as a 3rd round pick but never did.

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Done with the WFT. I emailed the Richmond writer Michael Phillips. He's been wrong before though. He just said his agent is telling other teams he's fine and ready to go week one.