Week 8: Raiders @ Bills

big_palooka

55 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Turnovers are a fickle feat. The Raiders were one of the best teams at forcing turnovers last year, this year we are the worst. So it fluctuates. Carr has thrown a bit more INTs thus far than we are used to, but he's generally very good at taking care of the football so we'll see.

I think the Bills are a good team, with a great young HC who is changing the culture and instilling a blue collar attitude on the team. They are a sound team, with good scheme who will rarely beat themselves. I could definitely see the Raiders losing in the rain on sunday, especially if we have no running game.

But - and I think Bills fans will admit - The Raiders have more high end talent than the Bills. So if both teams play their best, the Raiders best is better than Buffalo's. We'll see what teams show up Sunday, should be a good one.

100% the raiders have a more talented roster. 

Which is why bills fans have been so trusting in this F.O. and believe in McDermott. If we somehow go above .500 he’s gotta win coach of the year. 

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Lol one week really got you hyped huh? Cooper was a huge bust this year minus last week.. but I guess now the raiders are super bowl favorites  

and yes I am denying that? If that’s what you want to call it. We gave Matt Ryan and jameis Winston an L so I’m pretty sure we can give Carr an L in Buffalo. 

Someone hasn't watched him play at all?

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Lol one week really got you hyped huh? Cooper was a huge bust this year minus last week.. but I guess now the raiders are super bowl favorites  

and yes I am denying that? If that’s what you want to call it. We gave Matt Ryan and jameis Winston an L so I’m pretty sure we can give Carr an L in Buffalo. 

Cute strawman...

You're the one who just said it wasn't a transitive league... But hey, what do I know?

I think itll be a hard fought tight game. We got an offense with a one dimensional defense, theyve got a defense with a one dimensional offense.

Backs are killing us in the passing game. We've gotta shut down Shady to give ourselves a chance. Hoping for a big game out of Jelly and Vanderdoes vs. their stout interior run blocking.

This is a straight 50/50 pick em game. Bills are not better than Oakland but they are solid this year and it's an east coast road game probably in cold weather. Not to often does Carr fare well in cold weather. I've gone back and forth on this one all week but I think the Raiders will sneak out of Buffalo with a victory 27-23. 

The home team has dominated this series. Home team has won 6 of past 7 and the last 5. Bills are undeafted at home this season. But with that being said we always lose important games and this is one of the types of games we typically lose.

If I was the Raiders I'd utilize the RB out of backfield, slot WR, and TEs. The weak point of defense is our linebackers can't cover anyone which really sucks cause the secondary has played at an elite level. Lorenzo Alexander should be the guy to Target whenever he is on the field in passing situations.

56 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

The home team has dominated this series. Home team has won 6 of past 7 and the last 5. 

I still remember the last two times we played in Buffalo. Both ended in devastating last second losses for us. Trent Edwards in 08 and Fitzmagic in 11'.

Definitely don't have good memories of Raiders playing there.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

The home team has dominated this series. Home team has won 6 of past 7 and the last 5. Bills are undeafted at home this season. But with that being said we always lose important games and this is one of the types of games we typically lose.

If I was the Raiders I'd utilize the RB out of backfield, slot WR, and TEs. The weak point of defense is our linebackers can't cover anyone which really sucks cause the secondary has played at an elite level. Lorenzo Alexander should be the guy to Target whenever he is on the field in passing situations.

Unfortunately, both Lee and Cook are out, so we're limited on how many TEs we have. Also, our defensive backfield is severely diminished, amerson, Conley and Karl Joseph are out. Could be a huge day for Taylor.

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Unfortunately, both Lee and Cook are out, so we're limited on how many TEs we have. Also, our defensive backfield is severely diminished, amerson, Conley and Karl Joseph are out. Could be a huge day for Taylor.

Lee and Cook are inactive? Haven’t read that anywhere. 

Just heard Luani will start S alongside Nelson. Let’s see what he’s got. 

38 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I still remember the last two times we played in Buffalo. Both ended in devastating last second losses for us. Trent Edwards in 08 and Fitzmagic in 11'.

Definitely don't have good memories of Raiders playing there.

That 2011 game was insane. Remember that Moore catch? Holy smokes. 

Archived