Bills officially bring back Reid Ferguson, Marquez Stevenson to IR

Trentwannabe

At first I was thrown off by them cutting him but I get the reasoning. However how does that impact his contract since he signed an extension earlier this offseason?

Im shocked we went without hollister as Tommy Sweeney cant stay health and knox is inconsistent at times. Will be interesting to see what happens at this position as the season goes on.

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

At first I was thrown off by them cutting him but I get the reasoning. However how does that impact his contract since he signed an extension earlier this offseason?

Im shocked we went without hollister as Tommy Sweeney cant stay health and knox is inconsistent at times. Will be interesting to see what happens at this position as the season goes on.

Have to be looking to trade for someone, Gillam can fake it as a 3rd TE but like you said Sweeney is totally unable to stay healthy and Knox is inconsistent. 

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Have to be looking to trade for someone, Gillam can fake it as a 3rd TE but like you said Sweeney is totally unable to stay healthy and Knox is inconsistent. 

I think it will be one of those wait and see moves mid season. See how knox plays if he continues to struggle on being inconsistent and find a team in which they realize season is lost they can make a move. NYG, Philly, etc if they start out 0-6 or 1-5 they may be willing to move one of their TEs just to get a pick. I know its a long shot and I doubt Detroit would be interested in doing it but I wouldnt be all for some how swinging two 2nd rd picks for Hockenson. That may not be enough to get it done but that would be an interesting move especially if they struggle early on and they are trying to recoup as many picks as possible to build a team that the new regime is looking at doing. Rookie deal for 3 years (includes 5th year option and this year).

• Like 1