Penny VS Collins

BucsDraftGeek47

Penny will get bulk of #2 looks. Too much invested not too. Collins and Dallas both contribute on ST, which is why they felt comfortable talking 5 into the season (not sure what Homer's situation is)

If its a fantasy situation; id just straight up avoid Seattle's backfield for the first few weeks. 

• Like 1

Alex Collins has always been good. I don't know why people forget he was a good player for the Ravens, I think a 1,000 yard rusher, or close to it, and that was after his first stint with us when we drafted him.

Penny is likely No. 2, but he's coming off a knee injury, and hasn't been able to stay healthy in his NFL career thus far. So Collins is depth, but he likely will have a role this year.

Deejay has value on ST, and I know the team likes him as a weapon, but his pass pro is not good so that likely puts him at the bottom. I'm not sure who we have as our starting returner, but I'd be interested in seeing Deejay as a kick/punt returner.

Edited by theskawks