MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

I think this will be a tough game, but we will come out strong and get a statement win.

The Ravens recieving core is heavily hit. The run game will be their key and even there they have a big injury problem. The key will obviously be Lamar. Our main focus should be to contain Jackson IMO. I could care less about outside pass rush in this one, I want to see our EDGE guys and LBs focusing on Lamar's run. I want him in that pocket and force them to play traditional football.

Their D will be an handful and we need a great plan to attack them. It will be a big early test for our new OL. I think we need to get the rungame going somehow and then attack the middle of the field with crossers, with Waller and Renfrow. Humphrey and Peters are not the outside CB's I want to test too much :)

• Like 1

Cannot wait!! I wanna see how the crowd is.  That stadium gets loud I want to see if the crowd can bring that energy.

Raiders offense is gonna be an issue for any team cause of the different formations they can go to. I expect a heavy dose of 12 personnel. Stopping those two tight ends gonna be hard and the Raiders should go to it early and often. Ravens dealing with an injury to their LB core as well so attacking them should be what they want to do from the jump and Patrick Queen showed last year that he is not a good cover guy. 

Raiders are gonna score the Ravens are gonna blitz like crazy need Carr to check into the right plays game comes down to if the Raiders can get a couple stops on defense. 

GB has had a lot of time to come up with a plan for the Ravens and I am interested in seeing what he does. That playoff game a couple years ago where he put out a defense of DBs showed that he can think outside the box and with the injuries at LB. might be time to think outside the box again 

Edited by agarcia34

Ravens will be ready and in the game no matter who they field. They've had only five losses of more than 10 points in the past four seasons combined.  We have 22 in the same period. 

It'll be a tough game and I'd still favor them with the injuries. So I'll take any advantage we can get. Curious to see how Bradley's scheme does

Edited by Dodo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Cannot wait!! I wanna see how the crowd is.  That stadium gets loud I want to see if the crowd can bring that energy.

Raiders offense is gonna be an issue for any team cause of the different formations they can go to. I expect a heavy dose of 12 personnel. Stopping those two tight ends gonna be hard and the Raiders should go to it early and often. Ravens dealing with an injury to their LB core as well so attacking them should be what they want to do from the jump and Patrick Queen showed last year that he is not a good cover guy. 

Raiders are gonna score the Ravens are gonna blitz like crazy need Carr to check into the right plays game comes down to if the Raiders can get a couple stops on defense. 

GB has had a lot of time to come up with a plan for the Ravens and I am interested in seeing what he does. That playoff game a couple years ago where he put out a defense of DBs showed that he can think outside the box and with the injuries at LB. might be time to think outside the box again 

If this is actually their game plan, Carr needs to check to screen passes