Rack's 2022 Mock Draft - Final Edition - Updated

rackcs

• 2 weeks later...

The 2nd edition of my mock will be coming likely sometime next week in early October. I'd love to hear any recommendations about team needs from fans of different teams. Tell me how these first few weeks of football have shaken out for your team and where you think your team will be looking to upgrade in the early rounds of the next draft. All of that said of course with the caveat that I won't automatically take that position for you, but it will be a part of my thought process when doing the mock.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

The 2nd edition of my mock will be coming likely sometime next week in early October. I'd love to hear any recommendations about team needs from fans of different teams. Tell me how these first few weeks of football have shaken out for your team and where you think your team will be looking to upgrade in the early rounds of the next draft. All of that said of course with the caveat that I won't automatically take that position for you, but it will be a part of my thought process when doing the mock.

Offense offense offense unless theirs an argueable bpa there like Thibs, Hamilton, Leal. 

We could use some oline, te, wr.  

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 9:19 AM, rackcs said:

texans:

QB

EDGE

CB

WR

DE

MLB

SLB

SS

Basically everything

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 1:47 PM, LinderFournette said:

Thats fine unless they picking before the jags.  

Assuming they get a decent haul for Watson there's no reason to rush into taking a QB. Davis Mills has been meh but he's young and the team can either bring back Tyrod Taylor or go after another veteran like Jimmy G. Either one of those guys is serviceable for at least a season and they don't have to commit to a young franchise QB this off-season, which doesn't seem like a great decision considering this years QB class looks average at best. 

I think a best case scenario for Houston at this point would be to trade Watson to Philadelphia for a package of: Dolphins 1st, Eagles 2nd, Colts 2nd, and possibly a future pick. As it stands that would give the Texans the 4th, 6th, 37th, 38th, and 41st picks in the upcoming draft. 

In a beast case scenario they'd land Derrick Stingley, Aidan Hutchinson, Daniel Faalele, Treylon Burks, and Owen Pappoe.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:19 AM, rackcs said:

Falcons:

Tier 1: CB, S, EDGE, RT

Tier 2: WR, RB, IDL, QBOTF

Tier 3: LB depth, OL depth

On 9/27/2021 at 10:19 AM, rackcs said:

Bengals Tier 1   RT, CB (2)

Tier 2 TE, OL depth