Round 2
5. New York Giants - Darian Kinnard, OG, Kentucky
Round 3
6. New York Giants - Damone Clark, LB, LSU
14. New York Giants (from Miami) - Cade Otton, TE, Washington
Round 4
6. New York Giants (from Chicago) - Cole Strange, OG, Chattanooga

Love it dude!!!

Exactly what the team needs to do.  Heavy on O-line and Edge.

• 4 months later...

Well so much for my mock drafts coming monthly but draft day is finally here! Earlier this week I started a final mock, determined to do a 7 rounder. I started round 1 earlier this week so unfortunately that was done prior to a lot of the rumors coming out lately (Stingley to the Texans, Jets loving Jermaine Johnson, etc.) but still happy with how this turned out overall. Please as always leave me feedback, thoughts, questions, etc. Love talking draft in any capacity.

Seriously, so excited for the draft

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eXhz8j-XsdYWetUF2YJK1rLNNhtgAh3ftLXVR9W5Sgk/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Starting to think Zion Johnson is a pipe dream for the Titans now, but short of a very good receiver, he’s the best option.

I had him going earlier in an earlier draft of the mock to the Patriots. I think it's certainly possible for you to get either he or Green though, I think both are good players. The Titans I was pretty unsure about though if neither of the guards made it. What are some other targets you think they're looking at round 1?

One idea I had that I don't know how realistic it would be is Ojabo. They've taken guys with injury concerns but high talent levels in the past so I don't necessarily think that would scare them. I wasn't sure about the fit mainly because I don't know how much they're in win now mode or not.

Just now, rackcs said:

I had him going earlier in an earlier draft of the mock to the Patriots. I think it's certainly possible for you to get either he or Green though, I think both are good players. The Titans I was pretty unsure about though if neither of the guards made it. What are some other targets you think they're looking at round 1?

One idea I had that I don't know how realistic it would be is Ojabo. They've taken guys with injury concerns but high talent levels in the past so I don't necessarily think that would scare them. I wasn't sure about the fit mainly because I don't know how much they're in win now mode or not.

A WR would be my first choice. Hopefully theirs too.

If no top 5 WR is available and both top guards are gone, then the next up OT or WR is probably the pick. Or they try to trade back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A WR would be my first choice. Hopefully theirs too.

If no top 5 WR is available and both top guards are gone, then the next up OT or WR is probably the pick. Or they try to trade back.

Which WRs would be a good fit for their offense? I'm not sure I'd want to take either Raimann or Tyler Smith in round 1 personally.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Which WRs would be a good fit for their offense? I'm not sure I'd want to take either Raimann or Tyler Smith in round 1 personally.

Eh, hard to say. I could see Dotson, Moore, or Watson all as fits. Pretty much anyone that’s valued as the next up would work.

Pickens would be too, but I think the Titans are afraid of character red flags after Isaiah Wilson.

• Like 1