5K or BUST! 2021

SteelKing728

Might as well start it up. We're back!

2020 Winner: BUST! (@swede700 came closest)

2019 Winner: BUST! (@vikesfan89came closest)

2018 Winners:  @byuvike88 (5,374), @skywindO2 (5,044)  @vikingsrule (5,019) 

2017 Winners: @Freakish Mind (5,070), SteelKing728 (5,041)
2016 Winners: @Robbroy45 (5,142), @Klomp (5,121)
2015 Winner: @skywindO2 (5,008)
2014 Winners: @marshpit23(5,135), @kalvenu(5,111), AndyJ1134 (5,104)
2013 Winners: titanrick (5,193), @AllDay Peterson (5,160), @arKnaD7(5,153), Freakish Mind (5,027), @vike daddy(5,006)
2012 Winner: skywind02 (5,005)

it's a PASSING league after all now!

a new game for the Viking forum, with thanks to @titanrick

Rules:

-it's a game to see which game player can rack up the most cumulative passing yards over the entire season, making use of 18 different QB's and their weekly passing performances.
-every week of the 18 week NFL 2021 season, game participants choose one quarterback from any team of their choice, with the hopes that QB has a big game and racks up passing yards.
-you can only pick each individual QB once, one QB per team. you pick a new QB every week, prior to kickoff of that player's game. What you can't do is take the Vikings starting QB week 1 and then the backup for any other week. If you use that QB, he and the team are done.
-I will tabulate and post passing yards for each QB and player each week, following the last game of each week.
-5000 yards over 17 weeks is the goal (a game average of 295 yards) but the game winner is the dude with the most yards.

You must have your pick in before his game has started. If your QB is scratched from the lineup BEFORE the game, you are allowed to pick a new QB from the remaining games. If your QB gets hurt DURING the game, you DO NOT get to pick a new QB and DO NOT get the yardage his replacement throws for.

New rule: If you realize you accidentally picked the same QB twice in the season but not before you have time to change it, you will be given the lowest yardage from a starter (who you haven't previously picked) in that second week.

Please put the amount of passing yards your QB had for that week when you post, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also wouldn't mind if you added up your total for the week as well! This is not mandatory but it greatly helps. Regardless, I verify what the totals were.

So for instance, if you used Jameis Winston and then Derek Carr, it would look like this:

Week 1: Winston (194)

Week 2: Carr (198)

Total: 392

Edited by SteelKing728