2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

20 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Possible options.

RB- CMC, Tyson Williams, L. Fournette, Myles Gaskin, Trey Sermon, Tony Williams

WR - C.D Lamb, J. Jefferson, Mike Williams (LAC), Hollywood Brown, Zach Pascal, Jerry Juedy (IR) 

RB2 is Fournette like you said. 65% of the RB snaps and Rojo was at 9% (I know he lost a fumble though, I don't think it will be as lopsided in week 2). 

I like Williams in the FLEX as well. If I had to rank it would be Williams, Hollywood, Pascal.

21 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Right now Im leaning Viska again but Javonte Williams is intriguing with that juicy matchup, Heard he looked better than MG3 in that game.

Damn, it was an exact 50/50 split for snaps between Williams and MG3. He did have 3 more carries, 14 vs. 11. I imagine he'll get a little more passing work as well.

Viska did play 70% of snaps while Marvin Jones Jr played 91% and Chark 84% of the snaps. Targets kind of fell that way also.  Viska (9), MJJ (9), and Chark (12).

I think I'd also roll with the upside that Williams provides this week. 

On 9/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, Mr Bad Example said:

I have Waller and Kittel on a team. I'd prefer to just ride one and not worry about it, who do you all prefer? 

Also Elijah Mitchell vs Melvin Booker vs Josh Jacobs for wk 2

Depends what you could get for both. Id want a first rounder player fo Waller in a ppr league