2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

12 hours ago, BillSabre said:

So I have Mixon, Adams and Godwin locked in but I’m hesitant with Swift on Monday night given he’s been questionable all week. 

Other options for spot are 

Smith v Niners 

Kirk v Vikings 

Agholor @ Jets         

I still would go with Swift.   IMO I think he will have a good game.  

On 9/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, Mr Bad Example said:

I have Waller and Kittel on a team. I'd prefer to just ride one and not worry about it, who do you all prefer? 

Also Elijah Mitchell vs Melvin Booker vs Josh Jacobs for wk 2

Waller.  I think he will have a tough matchup, but the volume will be there.  Carr pretty much throws to him every other pass lol. 

I would go with Elijah Mitchell.  

14 hours ago, BillSabre said:

So I have Mixon, Adams and Godwin locked in but I’m hesitant with Swift on Monday night given he’s been questionable all week. 

Other options for spot are 

Smith v Niners 

Kirk v Vikings 

Agholor @ Jets         

Swift is out…… I can’t risk taking a zero as my league is a point based overall for the big payouts. So out of my remaining options listed, who’s the guy you’d start???

5 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Trying to decide RB 2 and Flex.

RB1: Chubb

RB2: Mitchell

Flex: James Robinson or Chase Claypool? I am really nervous about James Robinson going against a tough defense and his usage in Week 1 was very disappointing.

Thanks in advance!

Claypool for me. Sitting Robinson myself.

Is starting Javonte Williams (vs. NYJ) over Chase Edmonds (at JAX) too reckless in 0.5 ppr? Edmonds has the safer floor given he gets targets in the passing game, but it really doesn't seem like even in +++ matchups he's going to get red zone/goalline touches, so I'm wondering whether Javonte who seems to be set to at least get a 50/50 split with Gordon might offer some breakout/TD upside worth gambling on in a + matchup of his own. 

15 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Is starting Javonte Williams (vs. NYJ) over Chase Edmonds (at JAX) too reckless in 0.5 ppr? Edmonds has the safer floor given he gets targets in the passing game, but it really doesn't seem like even in +++ matchups he's going to get red zone/goalline touches, so I'm wondering whether Javonte who seems to be set to at least get a 50/50 split with Gordon might offer some breakout/TD upside worth gambling on in a + matchup of his own. 

I'd expect Denver to control this game and run the ball and clock out. Similarly I could see the same thing happening in ARI vs. JAX with Conner getting a lot of work rather than Edmonds.  I'd lean Williams.