2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

Dalvin Cook is out so who would you play PPR league

ALex Mattison vs SEA OR CEH vs LAC

I could easily see this week being the week CEH finally has a breakout game too

Also in another league who would you play PPR league

Michael Carter @ DEN OR Mike Davis @ NYG

With Tevin Coleman out Carter should see more work and his stat line from last week wasnt THAT bad considering he went up against the Pats defense 11 for 59 yards with 2 rec for 20 yards

Edited by mattyice0401

5 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Don’t like Sermon against a bad Packers defence? I don’t disagree with you yet checking in 

JT is a weekly start for me, Id take Mattison in the highest or 2nd highest projected point total of the week and Javonte from what Ive heard looks good and is going up against a bad Jet defense

I could see the Packers getting ahead early and the Niners will have to pass a lot but thats just me Id have  ahrd time starting a rookie RB whos only had 1 carry on the year and was a healthy scratch 2 weeks ago for me Id take the wait and see approach with Trey but thats me

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

JT is a weekly start for me, Id take Mattison in the highest or 2nd highest projected point total of the week and Javonte from what Ive heard looks good and is going up against a bad Jet defense

I could see the Packers getting ahead early and the Niners will have to pass a lot but thats just me Id have  ahrd time starting a rookie RB whos only had 1 carry on the year and was a healthy scratch 2 weeks ago for me Id take the wait and see approach with Trey but thats me

Thanks for the feedback, all sounds logical 

• Like 1