2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

28 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

JT is a weekly start for me, Id take Mattison in the highest or 2nd highest projected point total of the week and Javonte from what Ive heard looks good and is going up against a bad Jet defense

I could see the Packers getting ahead early and the Niners will have to pass a lot but thats just me Id have  ahrd time starting a rookie RB whos only had 1 carry on the year and was a healthy scratch 2 weeks ago for me Id take the wait and see approach with Trey but thats me

JT should not be a weekly start. He gets competition from Hines and co. He hasn't played well, and Wentz could get bounced from this game. He could see stacked boxes all day.

Sermon is also game script proof. He has a pass catching profile.

13 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

JT should not be a weekly start. He gets competition from Hines and co. He hasn't played well, and Wentz could get bounced from this game. He could see stacked boxes all day.

I like the matchup for Sermon, but his one career carry with an injury and a fumble scares me. Still tempted to start him over Javonte - someone talk some sense into me 

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I like the matchup for Sermon, but his one career carry with an injury and a fumble scares me. Still tempted to start him over Javonte - someone talk some sense into me 

I lost CMC in my other league. My options are Sermon, Robinson, or Davis. I need upside so I'm going Sermon, he should see 85% of the work IMO.

Javonte is also a good play but he is splitting with Gordon. He's probably a safer play. It really depends on what you need.

37 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Uhh if you drafted JT in the 1st or 2nd round hes a weekly start Hes gotten the most looks inside the RZ than any other RB in the league just hasnt hit pay dirt yet, Nyheim Hines? That same Nyheim Hines who had 1 carry last week and 2 targets? Marlon Mack has had 5 carries on the year and is coming back from a Achilles injury and wouldnt expect much from him And Jordan Wilkins whove Ive heard looks better than Mack in practice hasnt even had a carry on the season, That OL is banged up too and was earlier in the year Nelson with his foot injury still wouldnt of considered him 100% at the start of the season and Braden Smith one of the better RTs in the game has missed the last couple of weeks. People are questioning JT because he hasnt had a tuddie

Tennessee is also ranked 24th in DVOA against the run

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Uhh if you drafted JT in the 1st or 2nd round hes a weekly start Hes gotten the most looks inside the RZ than any other RB in the league just hasnt hit pay dirt yet, Nyheim Hines? That same Nyheim Hines who had 1 carry last week and 2 targets? Marlon Mack has had 5 carries on the year and is coming back from a Achilles injury and wouldnt expect much from him And Jordan Wilkins whove Ive heard looks better than Mack in practice hasnt even had a carry on the season, That OL is banged up too and was earlier in the year Nelson with his foot injury still wouldnt of considered him 100% at the start of the season and Braden Smith one of the better RTs in the game has missed the last couple of weeks. People are questioning JT because he hasnt had a tuddie

Tennessee is also ranked 24th in DVOA against the run

I believe in his talent. I do not believe in his situation. I was out on him where he was being drafted this season.

I'm also starting the Titans D. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't think he gets a free pass though.

20 minutes ago, ngo1125 said:

PPR

Marvin Jones Jr. vs Cardinals

DeVonta Smith vs Cowboys

Michael Pittman Jr VS Titans

Leaning towards Marvin Jones or DeVonta Smith since he plays Monday night.

I feel like Jones is the play. Should be playing keep up throughout the game. 

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

I believe in his talent. I do not believe in his situation. I was out on him where he was being drafted this season.

I'm also starting the Titans D. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't think he gets a free pass though.

I am in the same boat as you and was out on him during the draft process as well I just dont think you sit JT considering his talent level and where you drafted him.

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Dalvin Cook is out so who would you play PPR league

ALex Mattison vs SEA OR CEH vs LAC

I could easily see this week being the week CEH finally has a breakout game too

Also in another league who would you play PPR league

Michael Carter @ DEN OR Mike Davis @ NYG

With Tevin Coleman out Carter should see more work and his stat line from last week wasnt THAT bad considering he went up against the Pats defense 11 for 59 yards with 2 rec for 20 yards

Bump