2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

17 hours ago, animaltested said:

Week 4 got 3 spots open to

Chase Edmonds vs LAR

Allen Robinson III vs Lions

James Robinson vs Bengals

Brandon Aiyuk vs Seahawks

Set up for Aiyuk, Robinson and AROBIII, but wondering if Edmonds is in line for alot of checkdowns against LAR

Yeah I'd lean heavy Chase Edmonds/ 

Who would you start at QB

Kirk Cousins vs CLE OR Joe Burrow vs JAX

Cincy and Jax is fairly low scoring with an O/U at 46 meanwhile Minny and Cleveland has an O/U of 51.5

Meanwhile Cleveland is ranked like 19th in DVOA against the pass while Jacksonville is ranked 30th in DVOA

Also do you think Kareem Hunt is a good start as RB2 in a PPR league?

Edited by mattyice0401

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Buy you cant really go wrong with replacing Ridley out of those 3 either for me and that team Deebo would take the backseat now that Aiyuk is back and would be a bye week filler or try and flip him for some depth somewhere else @matt79511

Also not too sure what happened with that post lol

Edited by mattyice0401

11 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Who would you start at QB

Kirk Cousins vs CLE OR Joe Burrow vs JAX

Cincy and Jax is fairly low scoring with an O/U at 46 meanwhile Minny and Cleveland has an O/U of 51.5

Meanwhile Cleveland is ranked like 19th in DVOA against the pass while Jacksonville is ranked 30th in DVOA

Also do you think Kareem Hunt is a good start as RB2 in a PPR league?

I like loading up on guys in games with huge projected totals, so yeah I'd have no issues playing Cousins and Hunt in that game. I expect Cincy to control their game against JAX tomorrow which leads to volume issues with Burrow, who's averaging 25 pass attempts per game this year vs. 39.7 for Kirk.

Thanks for the take on my guys. Just wondering, do you an RB2 lean as well between Moss, Patterson, Sermon and Michel (RB1 is Zeke)? Jostling between the first two right now, but Michel's also tempting if Henderson's out and Sermon faces the #32 defense in FP allowed to RBs...

10 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I like loading up on guys in games with huge projected totals, so yeah I'd have no issues playing Cousins and Hunt in that game. I expect Cincy to control their game against JAX tomorrow which leads to volume issues with Burrow, who's averaging 25 pass attempts per game this year vs. 39.7 for Kirk.

Thanks for the take on my guys. Just wondering, do you an RB2 lean as well between Moss, Patterson, Sermon and Michel (RB1 is Zeke)? Jostling between the first two right now, but Michel's also tempting if Henderson's out and Sermon faces the #32 defense in FP allowed to RBs...

Flash patterson isnt a bad option at all he provides some sort of spark to that backfield that Mike Davis doesnt provide, Im iffy on Sermon and wasnt high on him last week even though he got the start and still didnt have that great of a game imo Kittle was the leading rusher at half iirc, If Henderson is out again Id roll with Michel

Michel>Patterson>Sermon in that order if Henderson is out for me but I am low on Sermon so take that for what its worth

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Flash patterson isnt a bad option at all he provides some sort of spark to that backfield that Mike Davis doesnt provide, Im iffy on Sermon and wasnt high on him last week even though he got the start and still didnt have that great of a game imo Kittle was the leading rusher at half iirc, If Henderson is out again Id roll with Michel

Michel>Patterson>Sermon in that order if Henderson is out for me but I am low on Sermon so take that for what its worth

Thanks for the input and yeah, probably not playing Sermon again. What about Moss, though? Seems like an extremely safe bet for another TD or two against Houston.

Just now, matt79511 said:

Thanks for the input and yeah, probably not playing Sermon again. What about Moss, though? Seems like an extremely safe bet for another TD or two against Houston.

Only way he contributes is if he get that tuddie so i guess if you wanna gamble on that then go ahead I can see the Bills moving the ball at will against the Texans and getting into the RZ a ton

JaMarr Chase vs JAX OR AB @ NE PPR league?

I could see Brady and AB wanting to put on a show for NE because they wanted to start something in NE but couldnt because of outside issues

Also

Allen Robinson vs DET OR Courtland Sutton vs BAL? PPR league

Edited by mattyice0401