2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

Think I'm pretty set this week aside from my 2nd WR and 2nd FLEX.

QB1: Aaron Rodgers
RB1: Derrick Henry
RB2: Saquon Barkley
WR1: Deebo Samuel
WR2: ???
TE: Noah Fant
FLEX1: David Montgomery
FLEX 2: ???

WR2 options; DeVonta Smith (Chiefs), Brandon Aiyuk (Seahawks - double dip w/Deebo), Will Fuller (Colts - not considering), DJ Chark (Bengals - like to avoid TNF if possible), and KJ Osborn (Browns).

FLEX; all WR's above plus Ty'Son Williams (Broncos) and Javonte Williams (Ravens).

PPR league. I'm 1-2.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I kinda hope Henderson sits out again. I just don't know how they'll use Henderson and Michel with Henderson probably not at 100 percent.

Michel did get 20 carries last week against TB so that's 10 points right there. Cardinals have been torched on the ground as well, 5.04 yards per carry.

I guess we don't really know how Chuba will be used knowing he's the "guy" this week. He had 11 carries to Royce Freeman's 5 last week and DJ Moore was on fire.

I'm not sure there is a bad pick out of the bunch unless Henderson plays and is not 100%.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Need 2 WRs in my PPRec&PPRush league

CeeDee Lamb

Tyler Lockett

Mike Williams

Corderelle Patterson (yahoo league I can play him at WR and get 4-5 carries and 4-5 catches a game) 

Shoot, some solid options here.

Patterson is almost a must start in that format, he's seen 7 carries in each game. 

It is kind of hard to bench M. Williams, he's been the most consistent of that bunch, plus I like having a MNF option.

19 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

JaMarr Chase vs JAX OR AB @ NE PPR league?

I could see Brady and AB wanting to put on a show for NE because they wanted to start something in NE but couldnt because of outside issues

Also

Allen Robinson vs DET OR Courtland Sutton vs BAL? PPR league

Chase has been the hot hand.

With KJ Hamler going down in DEN, Sutton could see a few additional looks. Maybe I'm gun-shy but it is tough to start a Bear after last week, Lions secondary is banged up though.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All Leagues Full PPR

League 1: Hollywood Brown, Brandon Aiyuk or Mike Davis?

League 2: Chuba Hubbard or Kareem Hunt?

League 3: Devin Singletary or Devonta Smith? 

I may lean Aiyuk in league 1. Does Surtain shadow WRs? 

League 2, I like Chuba. He shouldn't have to worry about splitting carries like Chubb/Hunt. Both the Vikings and Cowboys can be run on though.

League 3: Smith and hope for a shootout.

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Think I'm pretty set this week aside from my 2nd WR and 2nd FLEX.

QB1: Aaron Rodgers
RB1: Derrick Henry
RB2: Saquon Barkley
WR1: Deebo Samuel
WR2: ???
TE: Noah Fant
FLEX1: David Montgomery
FLEX 2: ???

WR2 options; DeVonta Smith (Chiefs), Brandon Aiyuk (Seahawks - double dip w/Deebo), Will Fuller (Colts - not considering), DJ Chark (Bengals - like to avoid TNF if possible), and KJ Osborn (Browns).

FLEX; all WR's above plus Ty'Son Williams (Broncos) and Javonte Williams (Ravens).

PPR league. I'm 1-2.

Smith and Aiyuk stand out pretty clearly to me.  I know the idea of leaning on two 49ers WR's seems hard to swallow because only so many TD's can go around... but Seattle's pass-defense is rough and, if I'm honest, I expect Kittle to be the main RZ guy against a team that just got lit to pieces by Jack Conklin.  Honestly, it really depends on Jimmy's frame of mind or the way the wind blows him as to which of Deebo or Aiyuk goes off IMO - and honestly both could is Russ and the Seattle WR's turn this into a shootout.

Smith is absolutely dominant among the Philly receivers in air yards right now, so he's getting the looks and the Chiefs both can be beaten in the secondary - and should put up points to make for a favorable game script for fantasy from the respect of the Philly passing game.

Just on the aside with some of your other options - I want no part of Ty'Son or any Ravens RB this week - questions on the OL, iffy matchup to begin with against a good Denver defense, and Baltimore's own secondary is banged up so the Broncos should be able to move the ball against them.  Similarly, I don't want to deal with Osborn against the Browns because of game-script; the Browns do really, really well controlling the clock and eating up time - it's just a case of limited opportunities handicapping Osborn to begin with, then throw in that he's the #3-4 option (possibly worse if Cook is back) for targets, and that Stefanski will have some inside knowledge as to quirks in Cousins' game that could be exploited.  Too many negative-intangibles for my liking.

@Dr LBC

Thank you for your input. You pretty much mirror my thinking 100%.

Smith - great target share = great opportunity
Aiyuk/Deebo - matchup is there, hopefully at least one goes off.

Agreed on your thoughts for Ty'son (bias aside he's clearly their best RB) and Osborn.

Chark is really the only option, but I hate TNF if I can avoid it.