56 minutes ago, squire12 said:

WR question, full 1.0 ppr

Starting AJ Brown and McLaurin.

Need a flex between Antonio Brown, Devonta Smith and Renfrow

I have Hurts as QB, so I think Smith is the play vs the depleted TB secondary

11 points for AB in 1st quarter.

Come on Smitty

On 10/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, Dr LBC said:

Yeah, I actually expect CMC to play but not for any great thread of logic (it's largely because in one of my leagues, my opponent has CMC - and Kamara on bye - and I just assume the worst/least-beneficial is going to happen to my teams; I've held onto Chuba specifically because I'm up against a Q CMC this weekend and I don't want my opponent able to pick him up).  But, depending on your opponent, you look like your WR's should be able to carry to bulk of the weight for you this week, so making the floor play by starting Fournette tonight and playing whichever you feel most comfortable with come early Sunday morning of Gaskin and CMC, is probably your best bet.  Especially if you need a win.

CMC Ruled out. I went with Fournette and he snapped. Now I swapped in Myles Gaskin.

Think about swapping H.Butler Chiefs kicker. Hes 100% accurate but they dont kick enough FGs IMO. Think I can do better.

So I have to pick 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers and a flex out of:

Jonathan Taylor (vs Hou)

Chuba Hubbard (vs Min)

Myles Gaskin (vs Jax)

Alex Collins (vs Pit)

Khalil Herbert (vs GB)

JaMarr Chase (vs Det)

AJ Brown (vs Buf)

Michael Pittman Jr. (vs Hou)

I have Ridley on bye. What do y'all think I should do? Been leaning Taylor and Hubbard as my main 2 backs, but torn between a receiver and one of the other backs in my flex spot..

17 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

So I have to pick 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers and a flex out of:

Jonathan Taylor (vs Hou)

Chuba Hubbard (vs Min)

Myles Gaskin (vs Jax)

Alex Collins (vs Pit)

Khalil Herbert (vs GB)

JaMarr Chase (vs Det)

AJ Brown (vs Buf)

Michael Pittman Jr. (vs Hou)

I have Ridley on bye. What do y'all think I should do? Been leaning Taylor and Hubbard as my main 2 backs, but torn between a receiver and one of the other backs in my flex spot..

Not Collins or Herbert.

Yes on Taylor, Chase and Brown.

I think I go Gaskin as RB2 and Chuba in flex

0.5 ppr, pick 2: 

Khalil Herbert vs. GB

Alex Collins @ PIT 

Chase Edmonds @ CLE

Javonte Williams vs. LV

I think I"m fading Edmonds this week - he's banged up, in a bad matchup, doesn't get goalline carries even under good circumstances, and the coaching stuff in ARI is bound to be a little disruptive. So mostly a choice between the other 3. Herbert and Collins have the guaranteed volume but Javonte has the best matchup. Thoughts? Leaning Herbert and Collins at the moment. 

So I have Mixon as my RB1 and plan to play Chase Edmonds as my RB2 but he's questionable. I also have Toney in one of my flex spots but he's questionable too. 

My bench is currently: Gallup (IR), Aiyuk (bye week), Sanders (already played), Damien Harris (Questionable), AJ Dillon

The Cardinals/Browns game is at 1:00 PM, I'm considering dropping Gallup for D'Ernest Johnson in case Edmonds doesn't play and Hunt potentially doesn't play. But if Edmonds does play and Toney doesn't I'd then drop Johnson and pick up Bryan Edwards. Thoughts? I don't mind dropping Gallup because Dallas is on a bye week next week and I can likely pick him back up.

Or should I just take a chance with Dillon as my RB2 at 10:00 AM?

Edited by NYRaider

11 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

0.5 ppr, pick 2: 

Khalil Herbert vs. GB

Alex Collins @ PIT 

Chase Edmonds @ CLE

Javonte Williams vs. LV

I think I"m fading Edmonds this week - he's banged up, in a bad matchup, doesn't get goalline carries even under good circumstances, and the coaching stuff in ARI is bound to be a little disruptive. So mostly a choice between the other 3. Herbert and Collins have the guaranteed volume but Javonte has the best matchup. Thoughts? Leaning Herbert and Collins at the moment. 

I'd go with Herbert and Williams personally. 

Herbert is the Bears only healthy RB and they pass less than any team in the NFL.

Williams splits carries but the Raiders run defense is mediocre.