2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

12 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

0.5 ppr, pick 2: 

Khalil Herbert vs. GB

Alex Collins @ PIT 

Chase Edmonds @ CLE

Javonte Williams vs. LV

I think I"m fading Edmonds this week - he's banged up, in a bad matchup, doesn't get goalline carries even under good circumstances, and the coaching stuff in ARI is bound to be a little disruptive. So mostly a choice between the other 3. Herbert and Collins have the guaranteed volume but Javonte has the best matchup. Thoughts? Leaning Herbert and Collins at the moment. 

Javonte / Herbert are easy starts for me. You're right about Edmunds. Collins is not good at football and has a terrible matchup. 

Javonte is super talented and has a good matchup. Pull the trigger 

• Like 2

I got smoked this week. The ONE time I start Hollywood Brown over Ceedee Lamb... He makes me pay for it. 

I would have a huge chance to win if I kept my normal starting line up in.

He's done with 134. I have Josh Allen left at 89.

Replacing Hollywood Brown with CD Lamb would have been a 28 point increase.  SMFH.
and Mike Williams lol.

I, on the other hand, did NOT sit Ceedee and I put up a 150-burger (thanks Rodgers, Ceedee, Henderson - who DEAR GOD the matchups the next three weeks are juicy AF, and the Rams defense; Lockett and Tyler Higbee were the only guys I started who didn't post double-digits) on my opponent (who only had 1 loss coming into this week)  and I'm pretty sure things have fallen the way that's going to vault me up into 1st place after this week.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Swift at LAR or Cordarrelle at MIA?

I want to saw Cordarrelle, because while Swift is definitely capable of being game-scripted into a solid game... Dan Campbell is tough to trust to not decide this is the week he just wants to use the power-back (Williams).  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

I want to saw Cordarrelle, because while Swift is definitely capable of being game-scripted into a solid game... Dan Campbell is tough to trust to not decide this is the week he just wants to use the power-back (Williams).  

Yeah I feel like CP is the play. The only issue is the Rams should role and Swift should get garbage time receiving points and what not. 

@EaglesPeteC

League 1: Mooney. Aiyuk has to prove something to me before I'm putting him in my lineup and I have him on my team as well. I also have Deebo.

League 2: Who is starting at QB for the 49ers? If Lance I'd temper Mitchell a bit, I hear it could be raining for that game as well? Sanders has a good matchup but has been so inconsistent, he hasn't had more than 15 carries in a game this year. Conner, Cards could get up big and lean on him to "close it out". This is a tough one.

League 3: I'd go Collins over Meyers. If Collins is OUT I'd probably go to Meyers over Lockett. Lockett has been pretty "meh" since weeks 1 and 2. He can certainly win your matchup though if you need the "upside" play.

Edited by VikeManDan

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All leagues PPR 

League 1:

Mooney Or Aiyuk

League 2:

Eli Mitchell, Miles Sanders or James Conner. 

League 3:

Jakobi Myers or Alex Collins (if Collins doesn’t play I can flex in Tyler Lockett) 

Mooney is facing a beat up secondary and is JFs #1 guy. Aiyuk is going to play in the rain with Jimmy G, who doesnt seem to trust him or look his direction at all. Not sure why, but all of Aiyuks production last year came without JG under center

Tough call in league 2. I can make a case for all three guys and I dont know if you can go wrong. I would go Mitchell for the upside bc I think he is very clearly RB1 for the niners and they will need to lean on the ground game this weekend. Conner against houston makes a ton of sense bc they will have a lead and will be looking to pound the rock. Youd think Sanders would get more touches, but idk. 

Jakobi scores his first touchdown this week?? I think so. Seattle's backfield is muddy with penny back and with homer and DeeJay there. Plus collins is beat up a bit. Jakobi is a really solid option imo. 

.5 ppr pick 2

Mooney @TB

Edmunds vs HOU

Tee Higgins @ BAL 

Edmunds injury scares me and they may not play him too much if they have a lead, but at the same time he could absolutely rip a huge run or two early in the game to give them the lead