2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

A potentially gimpy Mike Evans at the Jets or Christian Kirk vs the Cowboys?

D'Andre Swift, returning from a bad A/C joint injury, at the Seachickens or Cordarrelle Patterson at the Bills?

Evans is coming off of the covid list and only had one day as a LP, I doubt that he plays.

I'd definitely go with D'Andre Swift, he has had a month off and their coaches have said they plan on giving him a full workload. David Montgomery just had like 24 points against them last week and Swift is way better than him. Cordarrelle Patterson has been fading as the season has gone on and isn't someone that I'd trust in a very tough matchup against the Bills in bad weather conditions.

Made the championship, no idea how I've managed to make it this far, pretty much been carried by the Rodgers/Adams connection, trying to limp out a title. My 2nd round pick was JK Dobbins, lost Mike Evans, Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson in the last two weeks, but here I am. 

I need two flexes among this group (been firing up Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson here, lost them both), full PPR:

Josh Reynolds, Mike Evans, Dare Ogunbowale, Gabriel Davis, Breshad Perriman, Jordan Howard, Courtland Sutton, and Hunter Henry. 

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Made the championship, no idea how I've managed to make it this far, pretty much been carried by the Rodgers/Adams connection, trying to limp out a title. My 2nd round pick was JK Dobbins, lost Mike Evans, Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson in the last two weeks, but here I am. 

I need two flexes among this group (been firing up Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson here, lost them both), full PPR:

Josh Reynolds, Mike Evans, Dare Ogunbowale, Gabriel Davis, Breshad Perriman, Jordan Howard, Courtland Sutton, and Hunter Henry. 

I'd go with Dare because of the opportunity, he should get 15-20 touches. And probably Gabe Davis as the second choice with Emmanuel Sanders likely out in a plus matchup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

Hmmm. I would thought because of opponent and weapons around them, that Lance would have more upside.

SF has a better running game to rely on.

Andrews > Kittle

Brown < Deebo

Bateman = Aiyuk

With how little we have seen of Lance, it is hard to know what you get.  Huntley has at least a bit of track record of putting up nice numbers

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

SF has a better running game to rely on.

Andrews > Kittle

Brown < Deebo

Bateman = Aiyuk

With how little we have seen of Lance, it is hard to know what you get.  Huntley has at least a bit of track record of putting up nice numbers

3 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

How about Huntley vs. Trey Lance?

I'd go with Trey Lance for sure. Huntley stunk in 2/3 starts and in the one game that he performed well he got most of his points in garbage time with rushing TD. Lance is like a bigger Jalen Hurts and has a much easier matchup today against Houston. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, squire12 said:

Full point PPR

QB, 2RB, 2 WR, TE, 1 flex

Debating on Mitchell, Renfro Smith or Carter in the flex spot

QB:  Hurts
RB:  Elliott, Penny, Mitchell, Carter, Davis, Wilson
WR:  Deebo, AJB, Renfro, McLaurin, Devonta Smith, Elijah Moore
TE:  Henry, Fant

Lost by 1.02 points with Elliott giving me 4.0 points.

Mitchell.....21

Carter ....7.3

Fant...21.2 over Henry 6.7