2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

8 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Well, you have the fortune of deciding between 3 relatively good options (not all of us are so lucky). Sanders probably has the lowest floor, which eliminates him from consideration for me. Gus feels like a near lock to fall into the endzone but Thielen has a great matchup. If it's full PPR I think I'd go Thielen. If it's half or standard I'd go Gus. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

whats the format boss?

0.5 PPR!

10 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

@sammymvpknight @Dr LBC

I could trade Jerry Jeudy straight up for Trey Sermon fwiw. I've been reluctant to do so because I'm incredibly high on Jeudy and it's a 2 Flex 0.5 PPR league, but I'm also super high on Sermon, have guys like DeVonta & Elijah on my bench, and Sermon would be a cheap keeper if he hit. 

It's a calculated gamble.  I'd probably be inclined to make it, but I'm also a Sermon owner already (I'm of the belief he's a start-able FLEX by the time the Niners' Week 6 bye rolls around).  Jeudy is the guy to own in Denver, I'm convinced of that, but he's still capped this season by the QB throwing him the ball and in terms of assessing his keeper value it's a total unknown as to who Denver gets as their QB in any successive year.  I fully expect them to go in for Rodgers if, after the season, the Packers do follow through and trade him, but whether they'll offer up the best package, I'm not going to bank on it.  Sermon, if he can avoid injury, is the hand-chosen back in what's shown to be a run-heavy team with a budding dual-threat QB and a strong defense that can give the runner positive game scripts.

9 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I like Jeudy later in the season but Mike Davis has a good matchup this week and with no real competion right now at RB he should get 18+ carries with a few catches as well.

Mike Davis does not have a good matchup. Maybe as a receiver, but not as a runner. Philly plays the run well.

22 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Mike Davis vs PHI

Jerry Jeudy vs NYG

Kareem Hunt vs KC

For flex spot?

that's tough. I'd probably go Jeudy, assuming Courtland draws Bradberry more often than Jeudy. Not sure how ATL will rotate their backs, and Philly stops the run well, but he could catch a bunch of dumps in what should be a close game. Hunt is pretty TD dependent for double digit points when Chubb is healthy.

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Anyway you guys would start AB over Cooper Kupp?

AB was averaging like 15 points a game to end the season, and supposedly looks even better. Need to see how Staff Infection distributes those targets before I totally buy in over the obvious rapport AB and Tom already have. Dallas also has a crap secondary vs Kupp going against a good Bears secondary.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1