2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

Am I crazy for wanting to start Matthew Stafford vs Indy over Lamar Jackson vs KC?

Stafford looked great and that was just his first game in a new system. Lamar looked more iffy, the ravens offense has taken big hits losing 3 RBs, and Lamar has been pretty bad in 3 career games vs KC (only 3 total TDs and less than 200 pass yards per game).

I am a Rams fan though, so I'd like an unbiased opinion. 

• Like 1

Sutton @ JAX

Reagor vs SF

B Edwards @ PIT 

.5ppr 

Jags pass D is bad, sutton didnt have a ton of production in his first game back but he did play a lot and now with JJ hurt the door is wide open for him

SFs corners are very thin, but reagors production last week came super late in the game, not sure how big of a role he really has

Edwards was an afterthought for three quarters on MNF but should be WR2 for the raiders (waller is #1) and I doubt they will be able to move the ball on the ground against pittsburgh

IDK

8 hours ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Am I crazy for wanting to start Matthew Stafford vs Indy over Lamar Jackson vs KC?

Stafford looked great and that was just his first game in a new system. Lamar looked more iffy, the ravens offense has taken big hits losing 3 RBs, and Lamar has been pretty bad in 3 career games vs KC (only 3 total TDs and less than 200 pass yards per game).

I am a Rams fan though, so I'd like an unbiased opinion. 

Yeah I agree with starting Matthew Stafford. 

Russell Wilson Just torched them and I don't really see Lamar doing too well versus KC.

On 9/15/2021 at 3:44 AM, N4L said:

Sutton @ JAX

Reagor vs SF

B Edwards @ PIT 

.5ppr 

Jags pass D is bad, sutton didnt have a ton of production in his first game back but he did play a lot and now with JJ hurt the door is wide open for him

SFs corners are very thin, but reagors production last week came super late in the game, not sure how big of a role he really has

Edwards was an afterthought for three quarters on MNF but should be WR2 for the raiders (waller is #1) and I doubt they will be able to move the ball on the ground against pittsburgh

IDK

Sutton IMO.  Reagor would be next.  

• Like 1

Would you you start in your FLEX spot PPR league

Viska vs DEN, Javonte Williams  @ JAX, Mike Davis @ TBB

Team is as follows

QB Lamar

RB1 Dalvin Cook

RB2 Hines

WR1 D-Hop

WR2 Keenan Allen

WR3 Mike Evans

TE Kmet

FLEX ?

Right now Im leaning Viska again but Javonte Williams is intriguing with that juicy matchup, Heard he looked better than MG3 in that game.

Missed out on Elijah Mitchell in this league which stinks but it is what it is, Mike Davis was suppose to be my RB2 but he is a big meh for me moving forward.

Took the W home week 1.
I need help this week

I'm worried about who I should go with at RB2 and possibly flex.

I'm leaning with L.Fournette tbh for RB2. Atlanta is TERRIBLE and I can see Fournette breaking a long screen or run.

I don't see the Ravens doing well versus the KC. 

I don't like Myles Gaskin versus the Bills Defense.

And at flex I'm leaning heaving with Mike Williams due to there being another shootout between the Cowboys and Chargers, similar to Week 1. I think JJ bounces back strong this week. CD is a must start IMO.

Possible options.

RB- CMC, Tyson Williams, L. Fournette, Myles Gaskin, Trey Sermon, Tony Williams

WR - C.D Lamb, J. Jefferson, Mike Williams (LAC), Hollywood Brown, Zach Pascal, Jerry Juedy (IR) 

Edited by GHARMON9

My start sit decisions of the week. All leagues are PPR

League 1

Ok I need 2 WR's and 2 Flex's out of this bunch. We start 3 WR's 2 RB's and 2 Flex in this league and I have a lot of players bunched together in my rankings here.

Darnell Mooney vs CIN.  (Dalton bad but matchup good)

Hollywood Brown vs KC (Really involved week 1 but missing practices already)

Marvin Jones vs DEN (WTF is the Jags offense but the Broncos losing CB's already and Jacksonville likely throwing a lot)

Jalen Reagor vs SF (Involved week 1 but tougher match up in week 2)

Mike Davis vs TB (was pure volume in week 1 now he faces an even tougher run D)

Ronald Jones vs ATL (things couldn't have gone worse for him in week 1 the Falcons are a juicy bounce back matchup for him)

League 2

Elijah Mitchell vs PHI or Courtland Sutton vs Jax 

League 3

Need my last flex: Jakobi Myers vs NYJ, Julio Jones vs Sea or Kareem Hunt vs Hou (already starting Chubb) 

League 4

Marquez Callaway vs CAR or Jamal Williams vs GB 

thanks everyone!!!

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Gotta pick 2/3

Damien Harris vs Jets

Chase Edmonds vs Vikings

D'Andre Swift vs Packers

Keep an eye on the Vikings injury report. We might be without Barr AND Kendricks at LB on Sunday. If that's the case I'd roll with Edmonds in one spot. I think Swift is a must start from this group.

@EaglesPeteC

League 1: I'd bench the RBs (Davis and Rojo) and roll with the 4 WRs pending Hollywood's health.

League 2: This one is tough. I'd lean Sutton based on Jags D alone.

League 3: Jakobi, Panthers hit Robby Anderson on a deep play last week. I'm betting one of the Patriots will get loose.

League 4: I'd go Williams, he has the higher floor here while Callaway has the higher ceiling. Depends on how you want to play it. Always nice having a MNF option for some reason haha.

• Like 1