Tennessee Titans hype

titans0021

I've gotten better at not getting sucked into the hype. After 09 I'll never take it like we're just gonna show up and be good. This team needs to work its butt off day in and day out. If the defense puts it all together we have a real shot to be playing in January. I do like the athleticism of it with Jackson Ryan Byard and hopefully Jayon Brown is a guy who can help take care of TEs in coverage 

From the same site that ranked one Titans player in the top 180 football:

8. TITANS (9–7): So hot right now. Much hinges on a revamped secondary with newcomers Logan Ryan, Johnathan Cyprien and first-round corner Adoree’ Jackson.

Key to camp: Among newcomers Eric Decker, Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor, who’s the No. 2 receiver on this roster?

8th best team in football. I'm getting mixed signals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

The hype train is fully back in effect. No. 5 in the power rankings from NFL.com, top 10 pretty much across the board.

I don't pay attention to that stuff because they knock you down like 10 spots for a loss sometimes they act like you're suppose to go 19-0. Titans need to just keep taking care of business I hope they don't focus on this crap

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don't pay attention to that stuff because they knock you down like 10 spots for a loss sometimes they act like you're suppose to go 19-0. Titans need to just keep taking care of business I hope they don't focus on this crap

I doubt most players pay attention to power rankings. That's for fans like us and the media to make a big deal about.

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I doubt most players pay attention to power rankings. That's for fans like us and the media to make a big deal about.

I don't know about power rankings but Imo the players bought into their own hype going into Jacksonville last year. That was one hell of a trap game though lol.

Archived