Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

Tennessee Titans hype

24 posts in this topic

showtime    8

I have the Titans winning the AFC South.  Really like the direction the team is headed and I love Marcus Mariota.  I think within 3-4 years we will be talking about him possibly being the best QB in the NFL.

I've gotten better at not getting sucked into the hype. After 09 I'll never take it like we're just gonna show up and be good. This team needs to work its butt off day in and day out. If the defense puts it all together we have a real shot to be playing in January. I do like the athleticism of it with Jackson Ryan Byard and hopefully Jayon Brown is a guy who can help take care of TEs in coverage 

titans0021    74

From the same site that ranked one Titans player in the top 180 football:

8. TITANS (9–7): So hot right now. Much hinges on a revamped secondary with newcomers Logan Ryan, Johnathan Cyprien and first-round corner Adoree’ Jackson.

Key to camp: Among newcomers Eric Decker, Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor, who’s the No. 2 receiver on this roster?

8th best team in football. I'm getting mixed signals.

This season can only end in heartbreak . :( Anything less than a wildcard birth would be crushing to me.

I say after next season is when we should be contending for deep playoff runs. 

Farsendor1    11

What a hype video for the Titans. Wow I would have loved to have seen that before the Monday night game against the Colts.