GDT: Tampa v. Dallas - More mediocrity or do we finally go the distance?

D82

1 minute ago, elevators_rule said:

I mean, or you could just hold us accountable for the 4 points left on the board for chip-shot FGs and PATs...

I'm not blaming the refs.  Greg the Leg sucked big time.  If you had told me we were going to force 4 turnovers I would've said we will win the game.  Can't leave those points on the field courtesy of our dumb arse kicker.  There are no moral victories in the NFL but Dak looked great.  Lamb has to solve the drops.

Really good game.  Don’t blame the refs… refs had been giving us calls all night.  TB had 11 penalties and over 100 penalty yards.  The came really came down to a few mistakes.  Dak’s sack took us out of FG range.  Missed 30 yard fg.  Dropped pass for an int.  We had a huge TO margin and still lost.  That doesn’t happen unless a team makes a ton of mistakes.

• Like 1

gg fellas, yalls offense with a healthy dak should dominate the east for sure,

rough game for the refs tho that was a push off and that free 25 yards in the 2nd quarter was confusing but none the less hoping for non injury filled season for yall and maybe we can run this back in the playoffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Really good game.  Don’t blame the refs… refs had been giving us calls all night.  TB had 11 penalties and over 100 penalty yards.  The came really came down to a few mistakes.  Dak’s sack took us out of FG range.  Missed 30 yard fg.  Dropped pass for an int.  We had a huge TO margin and still lost.  That doesn’t happen unless a team makes a ton of mistakes.

Not to mention Jarwin’s laziest non-block in the history of lazy non-blocks. That’s next day “you’re cut” worthy in Jimmy’s day as coach.

• Like 1

While yes all the missed kicks really effected the game but it also changes the game complexion. okay extra point...  we loose by 1...   extra point FG, and instead we are not going all out to move the ball like we did final 2 minutes and I imagine TB still gets the ball maybe less time on the clock though but...   any way who knows.....

HOWEVER...  less 30 seconds..  ref's swallow the whistle WE LOOSE....  ref's make a the call TB no Time outs 25 or less seconds.   1 st 20 near mid field I think.. TB still has a chance but we probably hold on....

Could have easily taken that game, but several things had to go wrong for the defending super bowl champs to beat us in the final seconds after a game changing no call. so there is that..

front 7 need to figure out a way to generate more pressure and create some kind of push up the middle. 

Offense needs to finish drives. Kicking game was sad, but with the talent this offense has and the way they moved the ball vs this d should have never had to settle. Left a lot of points on the board. 

all in all though Dak looked great and was shredding this Super Bowl defense ( even before bucks injuries piled up). Out played Brady. 

3 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

gg fellas, yalls offense with a healthy dak should dominate the east for sure,

rough game for the refs tho that was a push off and that free 25 yards in the 2nd quarter was confusing but none the less hoping for non injury filled season for yall and maybe we can run this back in the playoffs

REF's really failed to explain....  the receiver caught the ball...  with face mask all...  9 10 yard catch plus add on 15 yard penalty...  

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

REF's really failed to explain....  the receiver caught the ball...  with face mask all...  9 10 yard catch plus add on 15 yard penalty...  

(2:00 - 2nd) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass short left to M.Gallup pushed ob at DAL 44 for 8 yards (J.Dean). PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Defensive Pass Interference, 11 yards, enforced at DAL 36 - No Play. PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced between downs.

This is what espn said and then the ball was placed at the buccaneer 38

So it was 8+15+11, i didnt think that was possible.

EDIT: the 8 yards didnt count but the two penalties added up 

Edited by djw4bucs