GDT: Tampa v. Dallas - More mediocrity or do we finally go the distance?

D82

I’m so sick and tired of massive calls always going against the Cowboys late in games. Is it why we lost?
Hell no. 
But you can’t live in a world where THIS is offensive pass interference late in the 4th quarter:

But THIS is not:

Edited by BigD88

On 9/8/2021 at 12:08 AM, The_Slamman said:

I think Schultz is significantly better.  Jarwin really bugs me.

How we feeling about Jarwin now?

Got throw some blame on MM and KM for this too. You know Jarwin isn’t your best blocking TE. Really no excuse for him to be out there at that moment. Zeke had a cake walk with even a mediocre block. Jar barely got in the guys way.

52 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

How we feeling about Jarwin now?

Got throw some blame on MM and KM for this too. You know Jarwin isn’t your best blocking TE. Really no excuse for him to be out there at that moment. Zeke had a cake walk with even a mediocre block. Jar barely got in the guys way.

Agreed!  And Schultz had a fairly strong performance tonight.  I’d be curious to see their snap counts.  Schultz had 6 catches on 6 targets for 45 yards.  

It's crazy how many people are smugly saying stuff like "Maybe now the Cowboys realize they should've drafted Patrick Surtain" or "That'll teach you to pass up on Surtain when you need a CB"......

Is there some mass hypnosis that's making people believe he was on the board when you guys picked? 😂

The 'Regular Joe' sports commenters around social media are typically ill informed, but it has to be annoying to get sh*t for something the team didn't do and had no control over.

• Like 2