GDT: Tampa v. Dallas - More mediocrity or do we finally go the distance?

D82

If totally healthy along the OL then yes this team can put up points but 30 is a stretch against elite defenses.   It is just  this upcoming game is going to be a huge "test".  The last game they played they held the 'best' offenses in football to 9 points, mostly due to their elite DL and we are not 100 % upfront on both sides of the ball. And with so many Rook's we also can take a lot of results of the D against the 'best' in the NL with a grain of salt.   A win would be awesome and not out of the realm of possibility but unexpected.   

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Haven’t seen anything official, but I’m guessing it’s going to be Jarwin, with a  significant dose of Schultz there after.

Jarwin is pretty clearly a more dynamic offensive weapon, but Schultz is more steady across the board. I would guess that Schultz plays more snaps this season, but Jarwin has more yards and TDs. 

On 9/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, quiller said:

well I disagree that McGovern, Biadaz and Williams looked 'bad' this preseason. In fact I think they looked rather good when playing in their natural position.  The only OL that I felt looked bad this preseason has been Nsekhe and knight. 

I sure hope you are right! We will know in about 5 hours.