2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

16 hours ago, Forge said:

On the other hand, a number of highly touted QBs kind pooped the bed. I think Rattler may always be that ride the rollercoaster type player. 

True, most were pretty bad. 

Unfortunately, you may be right. It seemed like Rattler's mistakes come from trying too hard and wanting in all in one play instead of staying within what the opposing D gives you... Very frustrating to see so much potential limited by one's narrow vision. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bryce young looks very polished 

I know we have lance, but I can't help but continue to scout QBs when I watch college football. For whatever reason I can't let myself think we have a QB with Garoppolo as our starter lol 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Bryce young looks very polished 

I know we have lance, but I can't help but continue to scout QBs when I watch college football. For whatever reason I can't let myself think we have a QB with Garoppolo as our starter lol 

I have some questions about his arm strength. Looks good but not sure how his game translates to the NFL.

Will be three straight Alabama QBs coming out with average at best arms....really below average arms. 

Spencer Rattler's draft stock just absolutely tanking. 

Not been a good year for him and now I'm starting to wonder if Oklahoma gives Caleb Williams a shot, which would be an absolute disaster for Rattler because I don't think he's getting that job back if they make that switch. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Spencer Rattler's draft stock just absolutely tanking. 

Not been a good year for him and now I'm starting to wonder if Oklahoma gives Caleb Williams a shot, which would be an absolute disaster for Rattler because I don't think he's getting that job back if they make that switch. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Williams has a 66 yard TD run lol 

But Rattler is still playing 

17 hours ago, Forge said:

Hey! I was enrolled in school there once upon a time. They almost won the FCS championship last year. They have a sophomore RB that was pretty impressive in that game last year. Just looked it up; Isaiah Davis is his name.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Sooner fans are elated in the switch to Caleb Williams. It appears the team plays harder for Wms than Rattler. Could not believe the regression Rattler had shown this year. So glad Riley finally benched him when down by 21 to Texas! As a result, this team still has National Title hopes and chances... 

• 2 weeks later...

80 yards in the air. 

Kid is already two away from most 60+ yard punts in a season. He's 4 away from most 50+ yard punts. He's had two 80 yards punts this year. Here we the other one 

Currently averaging 54 yards a punt lol