2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

Here are the reported "30" visits we have. There may be more and not all were reported...this was from barrows. 

1. Jaquan Brisker - S, Penn State - One of my favorites. I've been pretty open about saying that I'd trade up for him, and I dno't really trade up for anyone. 

2. Nick Cross - S, Maryland - I'm sort of meh on him. If we take him with one of our thirds, I'm fine with it...but he's got that vibe of "forget what the game tape looks like, look how fast i run!" going on. I don't think he was awesome in school but the traits are certainly there. 

3. Deangelo Malone - EDGE, WKU - I commented on this previously. Liked him last year, still like him just fine this year. Would be a guy that can take on Ebukam's role next year. 

4. Sean Rhyan - OL, UCLA - I think he's a guard at the next level. Definitely the type that we have liked in the past. One good thing is that he's not really your typical zone lineman. I think he's less athletic than you'd want, but stronger than most interior players in our scheme. 

5. Dylan Parham - OL, Memphis - You can go back to one of the early pages of this thread and I referenced him as a potential target. Find if very, very fascinating that after all the due diligence we have done on centers in this draft, he was ultimately the only one we brought in for a visit. I feel like he would be high on my list of guys we may draft based on that. 

6. Danny Gray - WR, SMU - One of the few later receivers I'd be interested in, but I think he goes earlier than people predict. I like his game, but he's also not got the greatest hands which is something I am concerned with for Trey. 

7. Brian Robinson - RB, Alabama - this is a weird / interesting one to me. We haven't drafted anyone from Bama since Foster, so maybe he'll break the streak. I feel like he's a guy that would compete with Jeff Wilson.  JAG to me.  

8. Kalia Davis - DT, UCF - Not going to lie...I got nothing here. It's not a good DT class, so I have largely just ignored it. 

9. Tyrion Davis-Price - RB, LSU - meh. Just not my type of running back. 

10. Pierre Strong - RB, South Dakota St - this is a guy I'd take a shot on if we are adding a running back (which seems we are very interested in doing). 

11. Velus Jones - WR, Tenn - This guy is fun, but he's old. I think eh's like 25 already, which means that he's probably the most he's going to be at receiver and you're probably mostly drafting him for his return abilities. 

12. Cordale Flott - CB, LSU - The only CB we brought in? I'm kind of surprised, but we may be looking at him as more of a safety. I think there's a good chance that he's playing the safety nickel role in the NFL. 

13. Zachary Carter - DE, Florida - he's not exciting or anything, but he's a pretty solid player in the little I have seen. 

14. Jerome Ford - RB, UC - I think he runs faster than he times. He was one of the earlier guys I thought about when considering finding a break away back. He will run away from people and he's a guy that would probably be great for us. 

15. Ty Chandler - RB, UNC - we are 100% drafting a running back lol

16. Tay Martin - WR, OKSU - I've got nothing. 

• Like 2

Seeing more and more locks with David Bell being locked to us. I would like this as long as it was in the 4th, maybe final 3rd depending on who we have already taken.

I think people are sleeping on him because he didn’t test well, but the production is definitely there and as a #3 or #4, we could do worse.

6 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Seeing more and more locks with David Bell being locked to us. I would like this as long as it was in the 4th, maybe final 3rd depending on who we have already taken.

I think people are sleeping on him because he didn’t test well, but the production is definitely there and as a #3 or #4, we could do worse.

I feel like he wouldn't be that high on our board, but that's just me guessing. He doesn't fit the profile of the guys that we brought in and were looking at, and I think he has to be a big slot in the NFL in order to be successful which we already have in Jennings.  

Personally, just not a huge fan. He reminds me so much of Kelvin Harmon but just a little more polished. He could potentially be Jarvis Landry though, which would be a win for whomever drafts him. 

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Captain America Listening GIF by Spider-Man

I put $100 on Kayvon since he was at +2500. I don’t expect that to hit, but figured what the hell. Idk what they’ll do. I’d take Hutchinson all day personally, and Trayvon feels like a big time reach.

15 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Best projected corner to be there at #61?

The problem is that there's a difference between best corner and corner I'd most want to draft lol 

I think the "best" corner likely to be there would probably be McCreary, but there are definitely physical limitations there. Marcus Jones is the same thing. The best 100% sure boundary corner may be Martin Emerson. 

That said, Woolen and McCollum are absolute physical freaks who may amount to nothing but could become shut down guys based on their physical traits.