2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is it likely Stingley or Sauce drop to #10 though??

I think I would go Kayvon or one of the tackles. 

Nope. I wouldn't expect Ikey or KT to drop there either. 

#10 is seriously a miserable spot, that's why I preferred a package around 35 & 38 

59 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nope. I wouldn't expect Ikey or KT to drop there either. 

#10 is seriously a miserable spot, that's why I preferred a package around 35 & 38 

Yeah, and with the Falcons at 8, you are also likely to miss out on Garett Wilson, who is the only WR worth the 10th spot IMO. 

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Based on the buzz I've been hearing on podcasts, it seems the top 3 tackles, Stingley, and Gardner will all be gone by 10.

1. Thibodaux

2. Hamilton

3. McDuffie

4. Penning

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I couldn’t see Kayvon or Sauce dropping to #10. Even Stingley would be a stretch there, those three players are going top 6-7 IMO.

I know Stingley and Kayvon have their question marks, but I think once the draft starts, they will fly off the board

Edited by P_locniners

41 minutes ago, adamq said:

Based on the buzz I've been hearing on podcasts, it seems the top 3 tackles, Stingley, and Gardner will all be gone by 10.

1. Thibodaux

2. Hamilton

3. McDuffie

4. Penning

Want nothing to do with penning. I think he's a late day two type

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Jesus...I really like this safety class

Agreed, there are different safety’s for any flavor you like littered around this draft. If we don’t get a safety early on and wait until the backend of the draft, I hope McKinley falls. I know he isnt a hard hitting safety, but he seems to always be in the right place at the right time. I like turnovers

Edited by P_locniners

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Jesus...I really like this safety class

Honestly, Hamilton and Cine are fine with 10 for me, especially if we have a pick at the top of the second to table Moore or Burks or Watson. I know Cine doesn’t get that kind of love, but he is that good and backs it up with crazy athletic testing. 

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Let's say we trade Deebo for the 10th pick, rate your top 3 players you want to take at that pick (assume no trade back).

Of likely to be there guys...

1.. Jameson Williams- Yeah, you have to wait a year for him most likely, but he was flat out dominant in the SEC in ways I haven't seen before.

2. Jermaine Johnson 

3. Any of the top 3 tackles that fall. Ikwanu, Neal or Cross

• Like 1