2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

3 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Absolutely. Cross made some awesome plays from single high as a freshman and sophomore, but he has an issue tackling and his aggression jumping routes got used against him this past year. If you want the real deal as far as that sort of player (strong safety guy with crazy single high range when you need it), it’s Cine. That dude doesn’t miss tackles and even though he doesn’t have Cross’s ball skills for interceptions, he still gets there to break up a ton of passes. 

Yeah, I've been big on Cine for a while as well. 

If we did trade up for Brisker (I think we will have to), but still came away with Tom at 105 (assuming Jurgens & Strange are off the board) I'd feel pretty good about those two. Add in Danny Gray or Bo Melton and a running back in the later rounds and given the limited draft capital we have, I don't hate it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If we did trade up for Brisker (I think we will have to), but still came away with Tom at 105 (assuming Jurgens & Strange are off the board) I'd feel pretty good about those two. Add in Danny Gray or Bo Melton and a running back in the later rounds and given the limited draft capital we have, I don't hate it. 

And Tom is more than capable of starting at right tackle (or center) next year if necessary. He’s that good and that versatile. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Brisker would be pretty sweet….what range do think he will be drafted? If we can get a safety,OL and edge on night two i’d call that a win.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Brisker would be pretty sweet….what range do think he will be drafted? If we can get a safety,OL and edge on night two i’d call that a win.

I think he goes in the first 50