2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He wanted no part of the SEC. He was against the move from the start, is my understanding

I have actually heard this may have been premeditated in the vein of focusing on recruiting in Southern Cal over the last year or more.... So, perhaps planned even before the announced switch?

The Big 12 is petty and reactionary when it should be proactive. This is why Texas and Oklahoma have decided to jump to the SEC.

If you will allow me to vent....?! 

Having spent some time years ago in Southern Cal (29 Palms/Yucca Valley/Palm Springs, Upland, Claremont/Pomona/Riverside area, Hemet, Corona, Wildomar and the occasional trip to LA), I really do not get the attraction of California--especially with the rat race, smog, rolling blackouts, water issues... 

And if Oklahoma's Joe Castiglione (our AD) was blindsided by this, as it appears, would this mean sanctions vs USC? If so, what might that look like?

Really enjoyed our Nik Bonitto and Isaiah Thomas trolling USC football on Twitter: "This is going to be the mecca of college football"--supposedly a quote from Riley. Bonitto=LOL while Thomas=Told us that last week! 😎

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 5:21 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

If you will allow me to vent....?! 

Having spent some time years ago in Southern Cal (29 Palms/Yucca Valley/Palm Springs, Upland, Claremont/Pomona/Riverside area, Hemet, Corona, Wildomar and the occasional trip to LA), I really do not get the attraction of California--especially with the rat race, smog, rolling blackouts, water issues... 

And if Oklahoma's Joe Castiglione (our AD) was blindsided by this, as it appears, would this mean sanctions vs USC? If so, what might that look like?

Really enjoyed our Nik Bonitto and Isaiah Thomas trolling USC football on Twitter: "This is going to be the mecca of college football"--supposedly a quote from Riley. Bonitto=LOL while Thomas=Told us that last week! 😎

Can't do anything but respect a post smashing the state of California just a bit in a forum dedicated to San Francisco 49ers fans 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't do anything but respect a post smashing the state of California just a bit in a forum dedicated to San Francisco 49ers fans 😂

Just proves our 9ers are not merely a region focused fan base. 😋

Edited by Chrissooner49er
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm bored. Anybody have any CB or Guards I should watch that could be available in the 2nd? I haven't kept up with draft stuff at all this year so some names to get me started would be appreciated.