2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

Honestly think the QB stuff is just smokescreens. “We need to surround Ryan with the most talent possible” but let’s take a QB at 26. Especially with 1 who isn’t even worth that pick in Ridder. Dude is not an NFL starting QB. From the games I watched, he struggles with the deep ball with very average arm strength. Doesn’t go through his progressions. Has a slow release and there really isn’t anything wow about him. I see him being a good backup/spot starter in the league. 

29 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Honestly think the QB stuff is just smokescreens. “We need to surround Ryan with the most talent possible” but let’s take a QB at 26. Especially with 1 who isn’t even worth that pick in Ridder. Dude is not an NFL starting QB. From the games I watched, he struggles with the deep ball with very average arm strength. Doesn’t go through his progressions. Has a slow release and there really isn’t anything wow about him. I see him being a good backup/spot starter in the league. 

Your opinion is your opinion, but if you think that Ridder has average arm strength, you’re just not paying attention.

That said, no, he’s in no way a first rounder.

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Your opinion is your opinion, but if you think that Ridder has average arm strength, you’re just not paying attention.

That said, no, he’s in no way a first rounder.

He has okay arm strength he struggles driving the ball kinda like mariota did 

11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm also loving Jalen Tolbert from South Alabama.  
I don't know how we can get him. He isn't exactly 1st round but he most def isn't 3rd round material. 

Also Erik Ezukanma.  Dude is a RAC machine, better than Burks. He could be an interesting WR later.

21 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Exactly. Even numerous draft analysts have said it.

Yea 2 things I want my QB to have is arm strength & accuracy only QB I was wrong about I though would be a bust was slosh Allen I swear he had jake locker written all over him 😮💨

On 3/28/2022 at 10:44 PM, KingTitan said:

I can't get past David Bell. 
I just see a guy getting open, catching the ball and being a WR. 

Type of guy what will be in the league for 18 years and somehow end up being like top 20 all time in every receiving category. 

I wouldn't go that far but I do see a player much, much better than the 4.65-4.69 dashes he ran. He's a lot more fluid than his athletic metrics would indicate.

17 minutes ago, G08 said:

I wouldn't go that far but I do see a player much, much better than the 4.65-4.69 dashes he ran. He's a lot more fluid than his athletic metrics would indicate.

Yeah over exaggeration, just saying he has the potential to be someone like Keenan McCardell 35th in all time receiving yards, played 17 years. Only had more than 1,000 yards 5 times. 

Not HOF but very good. I can see that kind of career for him if he goes the to right place and stays healthy. 

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah over exaggeration, just saying he has the potential to be someone like Keenan McCardell 35th in all time receiving yards, played 17 years. Only had more than 1,000 yards 5 times. 

Not HOF but very good. I can see that kind of career for him if he goes the to right place and stays healthy. 

Nice, former Chicago Bear Practice Squadder!

Who does David Bell remind you of in terms of playing style/athleticism? I get a Bobby Engram vibe...