2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

slowly becoming resigned to the idea that we're gonna draft desmond ridder and i'm just gonna have to cope myself into believing he's gonna be good

We won’t draft a QB trust me unless mills fall to us I can see it but I doubt it. 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

I mean we do like run blocking lineman who can’t pass block so it makes sense lol

Great draft another day 2 OT who can't pass protect at the end of the first round because "He big mauler!"

Has worked out great for us in the past.

35 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Bid Dupree I think is a lock as a cap casualty next season, which would make EDGE a pretty big need if one is available that is a better prospect than the available WRs

Wouldn’t say that because the cap will jump significantly next yr also the TV money kicks in 2023 season 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Wouldn’t say that because the cap will jump significantly next yr also the TV money kicks in 2023 season 

He barely worth 10m and getting 20m. Just don't see a reason to keep him unless he has another outliar year like he did in 2019 and the sacks make him look better than he is.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

He barely worth 10m and getting 20m. Just don't see a reason to keep him unless he has another outliar year like he did in 2019 and the sacks make him look better than he is.

Sacks wasn’t there & he wasn’t a 100% coming off an ACL but when he’s on the field our defense is better from a sack & pressure stand point 

Smith is actually a worse prospect than Wilson was if we’re talking skill set. Smith is absolutely horrible as a pass-blocker. I don’t know who taught that guy how to pass-block but my lord. You basically have to strip everything he’s been taught and start over which to me isn’t a first year starter at RT. Now if they’re thinking LG with him, eh, I’d prefer to take the guy who has played OG and looks like a future pro bowler in Zion Johnson. Smith is a mauler no doubt but at some point we have to actually value pass-protection or our QB, regardless of who it is, is going to continue to get killed.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

14 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Bid Dupree I think is a lock as a cap casualty next season, which would make EDGE a pretty big need if one is available that is a better prospect than the available WRs

Yep, said it a page or two back. If the OL and WR aren’t there, I wouldn’t be surprised if an edge player was taken. I like a lot and I do think you underate him but that cap hit on top of the past injuries, I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to find a guy a year ahead to get in the program. Karlaftis, Mafe, Ebiketie, or since we love our injured guys, Ojabo. Wouldn’t surprise me at all.