2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

32 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Are there any good podcasts to hear about the draft class? Similar to the show on NFL network with Jeremiah Path to the Draft?

Yep! Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks do a podcast called Move The Sticks where they talk about the draft class.

There have been rumors that Wydermyer was interviewing poorly for a while now.  Seeing the awful numbers he posted pretty much confirms it.  With so many quality TEs in this class, probably undraftable now.  Which is too bad, he had some very good tape.

I buy Malik Willis and Desmond Ridder as NFL starters. I think Malik Willis ends up more on the Tyrod Taylor spectrum of an athletic journeyman QB. I think Desmond Ridder is an NFL starter into his 30s.

I don't know that I believe he will be better than Tannehill, but I could see him being in the top 20 QB range.

The other QBs are career backups at best.

I've very conflicted with what to do in this draft.

The WRs I want (Wilson, Olave, Williams) are most likely gone. I think the most likely available BPA at WR is Skyy Moore and he is a reach in the first round, although I don't think it's that big of a reach.

The EDGEs I want will likely be gone, but I wouldn't hesitate to jump on Karlaftis if he falls.

I don't want to reach for another OT who should be a day 2 pick.

We've already invested a lot at CB and I don't see a reason to take one unless a miracle causes Sauce or Stingley to fall.

I've started to convince myself that if no high talent falls that Zion Johnson or Kenyon Greene will be BPA, even with positional value taken into account, and they will fit a pretty large need, however that goes against my belief of investing your biggest resources in impact positions.

So, I'm conflicted. Take Kenyon Greene and have a really good OG to fill a big hole? Potentially reach on a #2/#3 WR?

Just throw the whole damn thing out the window and take a QB hoping they can be a top 10 guy on a rookie contract?

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I've very conflicted with what to do in this draft.

The WRs I want (Wilson, Olave, Williams) are most likely gone. I think the most likely available BPA at WR is Skyy Moore and he is a reach in the first round, although I don't think it's that big of a reach.

The EDGEs I want will likely be gone, but I wouldn't hesitate to jump on Karlaftis if he falls.

I don't want to reach for another OT who should be a day 2 pick.

We've already invested a lot at CB and I don't see a reason to take one unless a miracle causes Sauce or Stingley to fall.

I've started to convince myself that if no high talent falls that Zion Johnson or Kenyon Greene will be BPA, even with positional value taken into account, and they will fit a pretty large need, however that goes against my belief of investing your biggest resources in impact positions.

So, I'm conflicted. Take Kenyon Greene and have a really good OG to fill a big hole? Potentially reach on a #2/#3 WR?

Just throw the whole damn thing out the window and take a QB hoping they can be a top 10 guy on a rookie contract?

Christian Watson will be the pick, my opinion there’s no way we don’t go WR rd 1. Woods coming off an ACL tear, AJ could possibly be in a contract yr or we sign him to a extension he still has injury concerns. Watson has the highest upside of any WR in the draft. Fits the mold of a WR in this offense, what’s that great at run blocking, YAC, has big play ability is versatile enough to be used in numerous ways.