2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

28 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

You think there is any chance Willis slips to us?

it's certainly possible. just incredibly difficult to project a QB class like this where QB1 is gonna be entirely dependent on the pre-draft process.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I still want a receiver but we all know how this organization values receiver… perfect replacement for Saffold and I’m sure Vrabel already is well familiar with him.

We've spent a second on AJ Brown, spent money on Humphries and traded for Julio Jones since Vrabel has been here. Think receiver is valued by him/Robinson, but with having AJ and Julio, spending a higher pick on an offensive lineman probably is a priority.

But this also could all change with FA signings and etc too, so who knows.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

We've spent a second on AJ Brown, spent money on Humphries and traded for Julio Jones since Vrabel has been here. Think receiver is valued by him/Robinson, but with having AJ and Julio, spending a higher pick on an offensive lineman probably is a priority.

But this also could all change with FA signings and etc too, so who knows.

Also a 5th overall pick on Davis. 

As for Zion Johnson I really like what I've seen from him.

The WRs I’m watching at the senior bowl are Christian Watson, Jalen Tolbert, and Romeo Doubs.

At TE I really like Isaiah Likely but I don’t think he’s an every down TE. Would definitely be better then Firks tho.

If we can’t keep Landry then Jermaine Johnson looks real good

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

The WRs I’m watching at the senior bowl are Christian Watson, Jalen Tolbert, and Romeo Doubs.

At TE I really like Isaiah Likely but I don’t think he’s an every down TE. Would definitely be better then Firks tho.

If we can’t keep Landry then Jermaine Johnson looks real good

I like the Kolar kid.  Huge body, haven't seen enough tape to say much about his blocking, but with his size, I imagine he would have an easier learning curve than most.

I want a 6'6" 250+ touchdown machine.  And he may be a guy we could get trading down out of the first.

Nothing against Zion Johnson, but I want a premium position in the first round, even if they're not the largest need.

I still think WR is up there with our top need, but I'd like to find the best WR, QB, OT, pass rusher, or CB available in the first round and save the lesser value positions for day 2.

No LB, RB, TE, IDL, or IOL in RD 1, unless you believe you have a blue chip prospect. 

I would like to always follow that rule. We might need an OG more than a WR, but a really good WR and an average OG is better than a really good OG and an average WR.