Bills are the team to beat

BillSabre

Just to be clear……. I checked the comment made. It stated he believed the Dolphins would finish first in the AFC East, followed by the Patriots and then the Bills. So, like I said, it’s week one. Everybody loses. It happens. That prediction will be right or wrong at the END OF THE YEAR not after week ONE. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Just to be clear……. I checked the comment made. It stated he believed the Dolphins would finish first in the AFC East, followed by the Patriots and then the Bills. So, like I said, it’s week one. Everybody loses. It happens. That prediction will be right or wrong at the END OF THE YEAR not after week ONE. 

The whole point is this is a message board. People aren’t waiting until end of season to talk about what’s happening right now. You put out a thread with this type of title and they lost right out of the gate. That’s going to cause people to come in here and cracking jokes/message board chatter.

Gotta expect it all. I don’t think anyone thinks because the Bills lost game one their seasons over/this still can’t end up happening. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Bingo - there's zero upside to threads like this, and going after those who are trending in the right direction reeks of "I'm taking my ball and going home" energy.

Listen, I made a thread about something I believed to be true. I’m sorry it bothers everybody so much but I also don’t care. I said what I said. So to my fellow Bills fan, take that for what it’s worth. 

As for you ET, spare me the BS that you’re spewing like I’m some toddler. I’m a grown man. The guy made a season long prediction and acted as if the season was over after week one. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

YES…… if somebody makes a comment meant for the end of the year, I would expect to not see the standings after week 1 like they hit a bullseye. What world are we living in here?

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

That's not how a message board works.

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

If the Bills would lean on their running game more they will be fine.  They figured it out in the 4th quarter for one drive.  They should look at what Cleveland is doing to give Allen a break so it is not all on his shoulders.  Otherwise, teams will use what the Steelers did to neutralize Diggs and do the same. 

The Bills don’t have the OL or RBs that Cleveland does. I think they were able to run in the 4th because they were down by 10 and the Steelers dropped coverage even farther back. Before then Singletary was getting met at the line. 

The Chiefs and Ravens showed last year that if you can get pressure with 4 and drop 7 then the Bills passing offense can become very stagnant. The Steelers worked that game plan to a T yesterday. Even still, there were plays to be made but Allen and the offense were rattled from the first drive. 

• 4 weeks later...