2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

22 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Arians had prime David Johnson lol. The 2015 and 2016 seasons of an Arians offense are indicative of how he uses great receiving backs.

Heck, call me crazy but Andre Ellington was pretty comparable to Gio Bernard as a receiving back. 

Arians' whole time with the Cards he featured running backs who could line up out wide in the passing game. The one exception, I guess, was CJ2K, who split time with David Johnson. Heck, Andre Ellington and John Carlson both started 12+ games in 2014 and both were used heavily in the passing game. Ellington was used as a receiver only as the starter for like half of 2017, and that season was a mess for the running game that resulted in us acquiring Adrian Peterson for half season and then letting him walk away while Arians retired. 

But yeah, based off of his time here, I'd always assumed Arians style RBs had to be really good in the passing game. 

I totally forgot about DJ tbh with ya dude was such a flash in the pan for a few yeas then just fell off a cliff, Was fun as all heck to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonMcC2018 said:

The season could end up being a mess!

Not trying to make it about you know what because there is a separate thread for that but this year could end up worse than last because society has become more relaxed to it and more places and things have opened up.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, Malfatron said:

should move the game to sunday maybe

Cowboys should Forfiet before rescheduling. Wasn't that the purpose of the new rule? However it's the Cowboys, Jerry ,TB, the Bucs they'd move the game before enforcing that, no doubt.  

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 9/6/2021 at 6:54 AM, mattyice0401 said:

Not trying to make it about you know what because there is a separate thread for that but this year could end up worse than last because society has become more relaxed to it and more places and things have opened up.

I’ll be honest I’m in the relaxed crowd. It’s been two years. At this point I’m like life is a risk let’s keep it moving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

Would like nothing better than to see the Bucs win by double digits. But since it's Week 1 for both teams, I'm actually expecting a close one.

I think this is the most likely outcome. The Bucs usually save their really bad football for prime time, so any game kicking off after the sun goes down gives me the fear.