•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'm not saying NO outright to LBers. Since they always have value. But. I'd like resources invested elsewhere. 

Not my biggest desire either, but Jaylon blows. Maybe Cox is that guy, but with a bunch of guys on 1 yr deals and LVE a free agent, it’s gotta be on the radar

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Not my biggest desire either, but Jaylon blows. Maybe Cox is that guy, but with a bunch of guys on 1 yr deals and LVE a free agent, it’s gotta be on the radar

Strong no-thank you on an off-ball linebacker anywhere in the first 2 rounds. Roll with Micah, Cox, and re-sign Neal or LVE. 

43 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Agreed, but early mocks aren’t giving me much optimism for a slide to the 20s for him. Will have to see how realistic this is once the season is over.

The only reason that he might is because he’s a Center. If he played OT or OG, there’d basically be no chance that he’d fall. 

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Strong no-thank you on an off-ball linebacker anywhere in the first 2 rounds. Roll with Micah, Cox, and re-sign Neal or LVE. 

Agreed. We had this discussion regarding Parsons and Cox last year and no high picks on off ball LBs still holds true.

I believe rd 3/4 is a good spot for Campbell currently, but he keeps playing like he has and he could move up the boards.

Cowboys MUST find a Center and OG in the offseason whether by draft or FA.  Williams and Biadasz are borderline awful. 

Dallas currently has all of their picks except round 7.  Here's a (way too early) 3 round Mock:

Round One: Tyler Linderbaum, Center, Iowa

Round Two: Isaiah Thomas, DE, Oklahoma

Round Three: Jalen Catalon, Safety, Arkansas

Edited by chumpy