The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Raves said:

I didn't say it, I was purposely waiting to see who else wanted to claim they visited you to figure out who might've done something to you.

My ability only prevents someone from being killed at night, nothing about preventing taint.

smart. this is all making me feel better. 

VC

rackcs - 2 - Daniel, jasonwbantle

gopherwrestler - 1 - [Player B]

Raves - 1 - Matts4313

swoosh - 1 - Raves

HokieHigh - 1 - swoosh

Vote or die: @HokieHigh

Yet to vote: rackcs, gopherwrestler

About 7 hours, 55 minutes left in the day, but it can be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] that would clinch the result.

Alright.  Since swoosh leaves tomorrow, let's get this show on the road.

Matts: Decent chance that he's scum.  He's claimed roleblocker, even though both skywind and jason have roleblock mechanics as a part of their abilities, and we haven't seen a scum roleblocker yet.  We usually do, so it would be strange not to have one this game.  But, his action is accounted for last night, and I don't remember swoosh or me being roleblocked from our investigations or MWil from bussing.  So if he is scum, he's third party.

Racks: Racks has no reports.  Meaning either his ability doesn't generate reports, or he's lying.  I lean on the latter, since one of his claimed abilities involved getting a dang report, which he allegedly used Night 6.

As for my results, Night 1 I targeted Mwil and rolled a D2, he was not tainted. Night 2 I targeted squire and rolled a D3. Night 3 I targeted Jason and rolled a D3. Night 4 I targeted swoosh and rolled a D1 but was roleblocked. Night 5 I targeted raves and rolled a D3. Night 6 I targeted Dome and rolled a D4 and saw Carl target him.

Another thing that makes me think he's lying is how his random ability works.  Mine is also random, but the part I didn't share is that once I use an ability, it doesn't get used again til I run out.  So it gets more and more predictable every time I use it.  It seems strange to me that the two random mechanics wouldn't work the same.

So, I think we should lynch racks.  Hokie dies too if we shorten the day, so if he's scum, two birds one stone.

@swoosh @jasonwbantle @gopherwrestler @Raves

Swoosh, I remember you had info too.  Wanna share it?

Edited by Daniel

VC

rackcs - 2 - Daniel, jasonwbantle

gopherwrestler - 1 - [Player B]

Raves - 1 - Matts4313

swoosh - 1 - Raves

HokieHigh - 1 - swoosh

Vote or die: @HokieHigh

Yet to vote: rackcs, gopherwrestler

About 6 hours, 40 minutes left in the day, but it can be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] that would clinch the result.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Alright.  Since swoosh leaves tomorrow, let's get this show on the road.

Matts: Decent chance that he's scum.  He's claimed roleblocker, even though both skywind and jason have roleblock mechanics as a part of their abilities, and we haven't seen a scum roleblocker yet.  We usually do, so it would be strange not to have one this game.  But, his action is accounted for last night, and I don't remember swoosh or me being roleblocked from our investigations or MWil from bussing.  So if he is scum, he's third party.

Racks: Racks has no reports.  Meaning either his ability doesn't generate reports, or he's lying.  I lean on the latter, since one of his claimed abilities involved getting a dang report, which he allegedly used Night 6.

Another thing that makes me think he's lying is how his random ability works.  Mine is also random, but the part I didn't share is that once I use an ability, it doesn't get used again til I run out.  So it gets more and more predictable every time I use it.  It seems strange to me that the two random mechanics wouldn't work the same.

So, I think we should lynch racks.  Hokie dies too if we shorten the day, so if he's scum, two birds one stone.

@swoosh @jasonwbantle @gopherwrestler @Raves

Swoosh, I remember you had info too.  Wanna share it?

Are you sure you get reports if they're on the same night I get them? Or only past ones?

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is true. I'll say that nowhere in my PM does it say the word report so that's really the only hangup I can speak to is that none of these are called reports in my PM. 

Well, most things do seem to be reports, especially watches and invests.

Coincidentally, your N6 was confirmed by the writeup and carl's last post.  So you wouldn't need any additional information to make that claim.