The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, swoosh said:

I have no idea tbh

probably worth trying to revisit roles to see if I can make of what happened, but I did that earlier and couldn't find anything. my only guess at the time was it was that faction's power and they just had bad luck with switching with orca, whether they picked it or it was random.

make sense*

Just now, swoosh said:

I have no idea tbh

probably worth trying to revisit roles to see if I can make of what happened, but I did that earlier and couldn't find anything. my only guess at the time was it was that faction's power and they just had bad luck with switching with orca, whether they picked it or it was random.

What night was it?  I think I can go back and try to chart who MWil switched with who and when.  If there was no switch, then we see who's abilities for that night can be confirmed and lynch one of whoever is left.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I need to send in my night move, @swoosh @Daniel who’s visiting ppl tonight, i don’t want the wrong person to die 

I haven't really followed your role too closely to know. @Daniel any advice?

my only advice would be don't telegraph it. we don't know what else is out there. 

if this helps at all, here are my reads:

matts

hokie

gopher

raves

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

It’s risky Bc depending on what the person does I could kill the wrong person tonight so maybe not use my ability?

that's the last thing we'd want when we're so close, so not using it might not be a bad idea if it has a chance to come back and bite us.

I trust you either way. 

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

my only advice would be don't telegraph it. we don't know what else is out there. 

The exact same.  Matts needs to roleblock Player B, and Raves needs to protect either me or swoosh, but that's as much as I'd say for telegraphing.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

N3

OK.  Gonna go read back and see, but I know that's when Tk3 recruited MWil to the chat.  Ironically, the original plan was for him to neighborize Orca as an invest, but he panicked at the last second and went with MWil.  Turns out that was a good move because the invest on Orca would have been superfluous.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Before night ends.  It's gotta be Hokie.

Gopher visited MWil N3

Jason had Raves roleblocked, I believe.  Jason will need to confirm.

Matts I don't know about.

I was thinking hokie for a bit of a gamey reason - don't we all have moves at this point? or at least the option of a move? hokie hasn't posted, but somehow got a move in? unless he submitted a move in yesterday, but he didn't even vote yesterday. seems fishy. 

not why I suspect hokie, but just gives him the edge over matts. 

• Like 1

The monsters were quieter deep in Sheol, but at least one aggressor still remained. As the group discovered a giant dark chest, a projectile similar to a fireball soared through @gopherwrestler, killing him instantly. He was The Benighted, previously known as Azazel, who was a part of Isaac.

Horrified, Isaac once again descended, this time into the giant chest, leading to a Dark Room.

Autopsies:

Spoiler

@gopherwrestler was:

The Benighted
Character_Tainted_Azazel_appearance.png

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” - 1 Peter 2:18

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• ZyMcOQb.pngHemoptysis
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player is tainted, they are purified. Else, they become tainted.

@gopherwrestler was originally:

Azazel
Character_Azazel_appearance.png

"And he who lets the goat go to Azazel shall wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward he may come into the camp." - Leviticus 16:26

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• rI3OS9c.pngLord of the Pit
    • Once per night, target another player to receive a report of all players they visited during the night.
  • o79ZGav.pngBrimstone
    • Once per game, at night, kill target player. If the killed player was Isaac-aligned, you become tainted.
    • You cannot use this ability the first night of the game.

Day 8 ends Tuesday, 9/14 at 4:00 PM ET. I'll also allow a shortened day via an early hammer if enough votes are [locked] to clinch the result (although I must wait for all players to submit or abstain from a move before processing a night early).