Week 1 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

i didn't catch any noon games, just looking at the scores and they were quality teams in close games

so an argument for the sake of argument? Why would you judge a games you haven't seen anything of on just a box score.... I mean by that logic SF vs DET was a back and fourth slug fest! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

so an argument for the sake of argument? Why would you judge a games you haven't seen anything of on just a box score.... I mean by that logic SF vs DET was a back and fourth slug fest! 

you literally asked "does everyone else think the games were bad"

and i replied with 3 games that didn't look bad

that's not being argumentative. I simply answered your question

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you literally asked "does everyone else think the games were bad"

and i replied with 3 games that didn't look bad

that's not being argumentative. I simply answered your question

Sorry, it wasn't a argument and I wasn't trying to be a ****. Still don't understand replying with games you didn't see, but whatever. my bad.

11 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

So it's safe to assume you watched the games in question?

I watched redzone for all the noon games, so I feel comfortable in understanding what played out in all the noon games. Hence why I said I couldn't speak for Cle vs KC. I had it on in another browser, but clearly didn't follow it enough to say it was a bummer... 

update, the conversation in the NFL games thread also attested to how lame the games were. Like I said, I wasn't trying to be a ****, just didn't understand in replying when you didnt see any of the games. Thats all. 

Edited by Toddfather

2 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I watched redzone for all the noon games, so I feel comfortable in understanding what played out in all the noon games. Hence why I said I couldn't speak for Cle vs KC. I had it on in another browser, but clearly didn't follow it enough to say it was a bummer... 

I'm with you, they seemed boring

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I'm confused as to whether your complaint is about the match ups or the games themselves.  As often as not, week 1 is typically a **** show from a game quality standpoint.

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm confused as to whether your complaint is about the match ups or the games themselves.  As often as not, week 1 is typically a **** show from a game quality standpoint.

As in most things in life it was probably 50/50. Just glad you understand I saw the product I'm talking about. 

Edited by Toddfather