Splitting Posts

Forge

Just to let everyone know, in an effort to try and get us away from more catch all threads that Webby would prefer us to avoid, I may be splitting and moving posts from time to time from one thread to another. So if you post in one thread, and then suddenly don't see it or find it in another, that's probably me moving the post from one thread to another (or you were drunk and simply couldn't remember what thread you posted it in...happens more than you think). If you frequent the team pages, you may remember doing something similar when we first moved over to the forum in those as well. 

The point is to not have to sift through dozens upon dozens of pages to find conversation about a particular player or topic. Last year, we had to have a second QB thread if I remember right because we eclipsed 100 pages. The hope is that in the future we will have a few more specific threads going up to offer up our thoughts on so that it makes the conversation easier to navigate. 

I'm going to keep this pinned up for a little while so that everyone has a chance to read it and know what's going on because I said, I don't want anyone confused by their post disappearing. If you have any questions, shoot me a pm. Happy to discuss. 

Archived